@archie gemmill - General Battle Week 2 Update

23.Group.JPG

I'm sure glad you were wrong pal:biggrin:.. Now I still have to bring myself round to killing the other 2 off:cuss:. I would have bet me left nut the biggest best one would have been a Male.....glad I didn't now:rofl:
Nice girl pal :d5:

Glad I was wrong :cuss::rofl:

:toke:

Haha thanks yall, shes got that "I love you so much, Hold me" personality lol
This is a cross im really excited for as well lol,
My female is Edge, westcoast Gottiline,and Remy line. Alot of champs.

And My male Is Edge and Gottiline. And his gr granpaw is Excalibur,"the 65,000 dollar bully" also CH.purple casanova, GrCh. night omen unbelievable pedigree.

This started out with me going to get a male pup as a pet for a cpl.hunders bucks lol got fed up and said fk it,
ill go all in and turn this into a investment, weed and bullys go hand n hand lmao
View attachment 1014564
ain't that the truth lol.....I have 2, without a doubt, THE best :vibe:

@PlantRoom Cheers mate. I'm using Biotabs and I supposedly don't need to pH. I'll check tomorrow and see where it's sitting.

Qb

I'm using tabs and semi-organic soil mix and started with the same idea of not bothering to pH, it might not be the problem, but when you are watering into small pots I don't think that the soil has enough buffering capacity if the input water pH is high and also I don't think there is enough microbial activity at the start to help the buffering process.

I only had phosphoric acid in to use for pH down which may kill microbes so I'm about to switch to Citrix acid for the organic alternative, will see how it progresses, also my two Sativa strains are far more sensitive to whatever deficiency it is compared to my Indica strain that seems to be chugging along nicely, but its still early days, i just hope I've caught the necrosis in time before it spreads further. Good luck :420:

FE4436EB-B913-4371-952B-5D3C1689ED5F.jpeg
E449A782-B5B0-467D-96AD-29448C463820.jpeg
@hecno , Week 2 check in HPG Test Team
Orange Assault x Bluetooth Day 13
Two plants in solo cups were the weakest
I put them out of their misery.
5 remaining plants. Hoping at least one is a girl. Being fed water only in supersoil .

I'm using tabs and semi-organic soil mix and started with the same idea of not bothering to pH, it might not be the problem, but when you are watering into small pots I don't think that the soil has enough buffering capacity if the input water pH is high and also I don't think there is enough microbial activity at the start to help the buffering process.

I only had phosphoric acid in to use for pH down which may kill microbes so I'm about to switch to Citrix acid for the organic alternative, will see how it progresses, also my two Sativa strains are far more sensitive to whatever deficiency it is compared to my Indica strain that seems to be chugging along nicely, but its still early days, i just hope I've caught the necrosis in time before it spreads further. Good luck :420:

I have some pH down I could use. What pH are you using? My last grow I changed to 6.3 - 6.5 and noticed improvements pretty quickly. I have an air stone in the autopot res, do you think the pH will hold steady?

Hope you sort your problems out too.

Cheers
Qb

Back