Wow!! Shea beautiful girl. Im also a huge bully fan

She's gorgeous, all the bully fans coming out! :headbang:

Absolute babe, dude!

Haha thanks yall, shes got that "I love you so much, Hold me" personality lol
This is a cross im really excited for as well lol,
My female is Edge, westcoast Gottiline,and Remy line. Alot of champs.

And My male Is Edge and Gottiline. And his gr granpaw is Excalibur,"the 65,000 dollar bully" also CH.purple casanova, GrCh. night omen unbelievable pedigree.

This started out with me going to get a male pup as a pet for a cpl.hunders bucks lol got fed up and said fk it,
ill go all in and turn this into a investment, weed and bullys go hand n hand lmao
20190206_175924.jpg

I've saved the biggest cola from every Auto I've ever grown and I can lay them all out and see my buds get bigger and better and more dence consistently. And the only real change I've made is how long I let them grow for.

:cool1: I'm ready to start my line. :chimp:

@Need4Weed

Day 14 - Autoseeds GSC

We have a small problem in the tent. Got some slightly yellowing tips and a little colour variation around the veins. Any suggestions what it could be?

IMG_20190213_173057.jpg

I have a sneaky suspicion it might be a little light burn so have moved the qb up from 24" to 30" If it gets any worse next plan is to water with a little orgatrex/bactrex.

Other than that problem she is growing well and I'll probably turn the Autopot on by the end of the week.

IMG_20190213_173045.jpg

Qb

Back