Guys this is my one and only reminder for Dinafem updates. Week 2 is needed ( and i know some of you have started later no probs ). This is a adult canna site growers agreed to battle rules by updating in following schedule....you wanna win Dinafem, huh? If no updates, no win.:yoinks:

Week 1 updates February 1st - 7th (Germ for those that didn't start early and Week 1)
Week 2 updates February 8th - 14th
Week 3 updates February 15th - 21st
Week 4 updates February 22nd - 28th
Plant Choice March 1st -2nd
Week 5 updates March 1st - 7th
Week 6 updates March 8th - 14th
Week 7 updates March 15th - 21st
Week 8 updates March 22nd - 28th
Week 9 updates March 29th - April 4th
Week 10 updates April 5th - 11th
Week 11 updates April 12th - 18th
Week 12 updates April 19th - 25th
Final Pics Due April 26th - May 1st

@Dabber @Only1Sky @faded187 @MesaBoogie @Mavadines @islandgrower @AJrexxx i know some of you prefer to do it at the weekend, no probs, just weekly updates by tagging me, sunny weather here...cheers:pass:

And for those who started later i know, just keep Dinafem posted....
Oh shit!!! Not again bro. You sayin i didn't do week 2 update you better check u self foo lol

@TheMongol todays update.

Dinafem 21319.jpg

@Bailey Week 2 update - Thin Mint Crack

Day 11 i think lol Transplanted to final pot and placed under the hps on the 150w setting.

Soil - Root Farm hydro potting mix - peat moss, coco coir, aged softwood bark, perlite, worm castings, bat guano, feather meal, bone meal, blood meal, sulfate of potash, kelp meal, and volcanic ash.

Gaia Green - 4 tbsp per gallon @ 75% of 4-4-4 all purpose and 25% 2-8-4 bloom and if needed will give a top dressing later on in flowering :thumbsup:

View attachment 1014322
View attachment 1014323
View attachment 1014324
Got ya bro
My tmc has the light patches on first set aswell m8 strange huh she has grew out of it though

My biggest problem cutting down early was exactly what you said light airy buds that looked ok when they were growing but after drying had no density what so ever. Recently I've been letting them go longer and longer and they get better and better. They seem to really swell up after all the hairs are gone and then pop up some weird new pistils out of nowhere that almost look like a tounge then they kind of shrink a bit back into themselfs and then i flush for a week and harvest. This seems to work for me I don't loose hardly any size with the drying anymore. Before I'd get about 1/3 of what I had after drying. I challenge anyone who grows autos to let one go as long as possible just to see the diffrence and what they are missing out on. I lost alot for a long time and kick myself for being impatient. Here my white crack I just started to flush yesterday. She's well over 100 days old.View attachment 1014020 View attachment 1014021 View attachment 1014022 View attachment 1014023 View attachment 1014024
:drool:

Oh shit!!! Not again bro. You sayin i didn't do week 2 update you better check u self foo lol
That was again a general post to crew buddy, because me missing some Dina updates and i know you Sunday man i can trust.

View attachment 1014321
Smells kinda like honey saturated psyclobin, very strange sweet smell. My second run of deep blue c f2.
Blue honey lmao, good stuff. I got seedsmans version of deep blue c, havent ran it, but think its called deep blue auto way cheaper same gene pool.

@archie gemmill Week 2 update.

Container:
Autopots
Light schedule: 24/0

Group shot

IMG_20190213_160023.jpg

Grapey Walter - Mephisto 8 days

IMG_20190213_155914.jpg

Grapey Walter - Mephisto 6 days

IMG_20190213_155957.jpg

Sour Lemon Tart - Bakery Seed Co. 8 days

IMG_20190213_155923.jpg

Couple of Blueberry Shortcakes in there that had a hard start and dropped another Sour Lemon Tart as lost one to damping off. My first to not make it ever :(

They're in Ecothrive Coco Lite Mix and I gave their first feed at 6 days. 500ml Dutch Pro Autoflower Grow A + B Soft Water @ .5ml/L and Calmag @ .5ml/L

Lights gradually lowered from 44 inches to 36 and sitting pretty now. Need to run both LED panels 24/0 to keep temps and humidity in check @ 26c and 70 RH

Back