Day 9 triangle dragons,from the Terrestrial bean company..seem to be loving life. Good strong growth.
@archie gemmill
20190212_182125.jpg

My biggest problem cutting down early was exactly what you said light airy buds that looked ok when they were growing but after drying had no density what so ever. Recently I've been letting them go longer and longer and they get better and better. They seem to really swell up after all the hairs are gone and then pop up some weird new pistils out of nowhere that almost look like a tounge then they kind of shrink a bit back into themselfs and then i flush for a week and harvest. This seems to work for me I don't loose hardly any size with the drying anymore. Before I'd get about 1/3 of what I had after drying. I challenge anyone who grows autos to let one go as long as possible just to see the diffrence and what they are missing out on. I lost alot for a long time and kick myself for being impatient. Here my white crack I just started to flush yesterday. She's well over 100 days old.View attachment 1014020 View attachment 1014021 View attachment 1014022 View attachment 1014023 View attachment 1014024
I've been trying to stress this for years! They Put on 30%+ in the last 30 days every body that fallows the breeders time line is losing out on weight.... I go no less then 80 days on the fastest ones and up to 120 days on the big girls.

Last edited:
I've been trying to stress this for years! They Putin 30%+ in the last 30 days every body that fallows the breeders time line is losing out on weight.... I go no less then 80 days on the fastest ones and up to 120 days on the big girls.
When in doubt let it go longer. Some strains and phenotypes do finish faster than others but I think I've only had 1 or 2 in aaallllll the autos I've grown that have finished in under 80 days and that's with hydroponics too. I've had flowering periods longer than 90 days so idk where the breeders are getting these 75 day finish rates from.

General Battle
Critical Orange Punch Auto
Day 21 Above Ground

Changes i made this week are i topped above 4th node on day 16 and did some leaf tucking, apart from that feed/light etc the same as lastweek :joy: View attachment 1014098
@archie gemmill
Welp!!! Im sure glad thats not a dinafem in the dinafem battle. Good lord!! Shes nice bro

Back