Sag update @DABaracuss
Shes doing real good, but was bombed not thinking and watered her same time I watered some others cpl.days ago lol was 2 soon for her. Shel be str8 tho.
20190213_191833.jpg

SEEDSTOCKERS update. @Bailey
Nice and Healthy, but like I figured, way smaller than normal, due to not having the other infant leaf.
But We will run it out anyway sense im pretty sure its feminized lol.
20190213_191756.jpg

@Need4Weed

Day 14 - Autoseeds GSC

We have a small problem in the tent. Got some slightly yellowing tips and a little colour variation around the veins. Any suggestions what it could be?

View attachment 1014572

I have a sneaky suspicion it might be a little light burn so have moved the qb up from 24" to 30" If it gets any worse next plan is to water with a little orgatrex/bactrex.

Other than that problem she is growing well and I'll probably turn the Autopot on by the end of the week.

View attachment 1014573

Qb
I'm not sure what's going on with her, but I'm sure she'll be fine! :greenthumb:
I got you marked down on the 1st post of the closed AutoSeeds thread @Qbgrower :headbang:

Checked my pH of the water I've used to far and it was sitting around 7.3. Autopot res with air stone around 6.6. Used pH down to take it to 6.3. Tips seem to be getting worse so I've turned on the autopot, heres hoping she doesn't get any worse.

Qb

Haha thanks yall, shes got that "I love you so much, Hold me" personality lol
This is a cross im really excited for as well lol,
My female is Edge, westcoast Gottiline,and Remy line. Alot of champs.

And My male Is Edge and Gottiline. And his gr granpaw is Excalibur,"the 65,000 dollar bully" also CH.purple casanova, GrCh. night omen unbelievable pedigree.

This started out with me going to get a male pup as a pet for a cpl.hunders bucks lol got fed up and said fk it,
ill go all in and turn this into a investment, weed and bullys go hand n hand lmao
View attachment 1014564
beautiful dog pal i love seeing other peoples dogs my dogs are just companions i couldn't breed my girl as id want to keep pups and my wife wouldn't have that

Back