week1 : Auto Seeds contest : GirlScouts @Need4Weed

I assume this is the place for updates. Lemme know if I need to post somewhere else.

IMG_20190206_082603.jpg

Thanks @AJrexxx but next time you update here where i'm typing atm to reply you and NOT into Dinafem, this here is Battle thread for all, the Biggest 1 here <----------

I'd say a week tops so that you are able to compete
@captcold chill brother:pass:all Canadian growers are called out of 1. Leg, because seeds are in delay! Read back some pages, good advice for others, me idk? So you and other Canadians can chill and have a extended prepare time to show off their skills in full power:cheers: at the 2. Leg! Ok?:bighug:

How many growers affected @TheMongol ...? @MissUniverse says her [HASHTAG]#bear hill seeds[/HASHTAG] haven't turned up yet either...
If they are all the same vendor...or just a few growers...we can give them a delayed start time..most people need to fill the spaces in their grow rooms...:headbang:

He's still got mine going, don't toss him on his ear just yet!
:pass:

Never fear...:headbang:

How many growers affected @TheMongol ...? @MissUniverse says her [HASHTAG]#bear hill seeds[/HASHTAG] haven't turned up yet either...
If they are all the same vendor...or just a few growers...we can give them a delayed start time..most people need to fill the spaces in their grow rooms...:headbang:

Never fear...:headbang:
It's all Dinafem...5 growers Canada 1 US, autos and photos, but mostly photos.

Doesn't make sense to start a grow under 11 weeks, auto nor photo, talked with all and Mark is chill aswell growers to catch up in 2. Leg......

Lol, that's exactly what it is! These are the cheap ripoff oxi-pots, and they came with a variety of fasteners. They seem to be working fine, but the plastic is so cheap that they break a lot if you pick them up 1 handed. Have pinched my fingers numerous times.

Curious to see how the root structure is going to look on the side of these oxi-pots. The holes are much small than an airpot, so I wonder if they'll still air prune effectively?

I'm going back to a actual airpots after this, they're worth the extra money 100%.

You are in the perfect place to give us an opinion on them compared to airpots by the end...:headbang:..see how they stand up..

@Mossy and @RivetGrrl though it is legal there now at border custom still unsure what to do with it and some packages taken out, also other parts on site here happened to a Canadian, don't remember the name, custom took his seed package out and was so friendly to let him know about it....

I would be dissapoited if you did behave :thumbsup:

:d5:

No it is ok, me did just general call...

I was wondering what was going on yesterday with everyone saying they had already posted....:biggrin:
I was looking to see what had gone wrong...or Who...:pighug:

It's all Dinafem...5 growers Canada 1 US, autos and photos, but mostly photos.

Doesn't make sense to start a grow under 11 weeks, auto nor photo, talked with all and Mark is chill aswell growers to catch up in 2. Leg......

Aye..but the growers may need to fill the spot in their growroom......:headbang:..with only 5 growers..if they come in 2-3 weeks late...we amend their poll date 2-3 weeks....:thumbsup:

@Mossy and @RivetGrrl though it is legal there now at border custom still unsure what to do with it and some packages taken out, also other parts on site here happened to a Canadian, don't remember the name, custom took his seed package out and was so friendly to let him know about it....

Weird..lets have a Look at it....:headbang:

Back