How many growers affected @TheMongol ...? @MissUniverse says her [HASHTAG]#bear hill seeds[/HASHTAG] haven't turned up yet either...
If they are all the same vendor...or just a few growers...we can give them a delayed start time..most people need to fill the spaces in their grow rooms...:headbang:

Never fear...:headbang:
@TheMongol has kept record in the staff room for SEEDSTOCKER most germed fine . Most of the troubles came from a particular strain

Aye..but the growers may need to fill the spot in their growroom......:headbang:..with only 5 growers..if they come in 2-3 weeks late...we amend their poll date 2-3 weeks....:thumbsup:
Nobody is in need to fill place, to the contrary growers came to me asking to jump over 1. Leg and catch up with 2 strains in 2. Leg, all want to use pre-date 2. Leg and are chill and have smooth sailing to prepare for the big show

I got my photo seedz that i won on dinafem best pic thread. I thought mark had them all sent out same time but i prolly wrong
Neither of mine have landed yet, sponsored or best pic seeds that we won. No seed love for Canadians right now as far as I know.

Hey guys just an idea @TheMongol @Mossy . Just because the second round starts may1st does not mean the 1st round has to finish at that date . Push back the final pics to the end of may instead .i know it will be a ltiile more tedious however a lot of issues will be solved by it. 3 months for a photoperiod is almost impossible unless you have a 6 week strain . They dont flower until 6 weeks of age usually.

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

The following growers need to post pics here for the AutoSeeds Battle.
Updates are due today!
Please tag me in when you do!

Weekly Update Pic Schedule

Week 1 updates February 1st - 7th (Germ for those that didn't start early and Week 1)
Week 2 updates February 8th - 14th
Week 3 updates February 15th - 21st
Week 4 updates February 22nd - 28th
Plant Choice March 1st -2nd
Week 5 updates March 1st - 7th
Week 6 updates March 8th - 14th
Week 7 updates March 15th - 21st
Week 8 updates March 22nd - 28th
Week 9 updates March 29th - April 4th
Week 10 updates April 5th - 11th
Week 11 updates April 12th - 18th
Week 12 updates April 19th - 25th