Hopefully I’ll get a boy in the loner pot or the two in the solos that I’ll pot up in a couple days . If a male shows in the foursome, I’ll cull it. Just want to showcase @tobe ’s genetics. A male in the loner pot would be ideal, as I would isolate it and maybe collect some pollen for future use,

I am hoping same and will isolate :woohoo1:

I lost a few down to 4 in 3ltr pots

DSCF2095.JPG

Emtpy pot not good pot:crying:All Canadian growers are called out of the 1. Leg and will jump in at the 2. Leg, because seeds are in delay, doens't make sense to try in late battle start. So you and all other Canadian growers chill and have long prepare time to do the Big show for 2. Leg....

dunce.png

I'll sit in the corner and watch for now, but I can't promise I'll behave... :biggrin:

I am hoping same and will isolate :woohoo1:

I lost a few down to 4 in 3ltr pots

View attachment 1011569
Looking good @hairyman . I wish I had the space to start all of them in bigger pots. Couple Healing Path CBD strains finishing up... in 3 wks. Always tough to plan and keep things rolling smoothly with a perpetual grow, The solo cup seedlings will soon share a home.

@Dabber @Only1Sky @pop22 @faded187 @Mavadines @islandgrower @AJrexxx 1. week 1 update needed with " Week 1 "

This is update calendar, print it and hang it on your fridge door and me chill....

Week 1 updates February 1st - 7th (Germ for those that didn't start early and Week 1)
Week 2 updates February 8th - 14th
Week 3 updates February 15th - 21st
Week 4 updates February 22nd - 28th
Plant Choice March 1st -2nd
Week 5 updates March 1st - 7th
Week 6 updates March 8th - 14th
Week 7 updates March 15th - 21st
Week 8 updates March 22nd - 28th
Week 9 updates March 29th - April 4th
Week 10 updates April 5th - 11th
Week 11 updates April 12th - 18th
Week 12 updates April 19th - 25th
Final Pics Due April 26th - May 1st

@MesaBoogie no seeds?

Hey @TheMongol I actually already posted my week 1 update in post 658 of this thread. Would you like me to post them again?

Back