Am i tripping balls, or is there a hex nut on the pot on the right in this picture lol!?

Lol, that's exactly what it is! These are the cheap ripoff oxi-pots, and they came with a variety of fasteners. They seem to be working fine, but the plastic is so cheap that they break a lot if you pick them up 1 handed. Have pinched my fingers numerous times.

Curious to see how the root structure is going to look on the side of these oxi-pots. The holes are much small than an airpot, so I wonder if they'll still air prune effectively?

I'm going back to a actual airpots after this, they're worth the extra money 100%.

None of the TBC beans germinated either?
Hell bro, you liked my post saying all 3 germinated and the biggest one on day 1 was over 1.5 inches tall. Ive alredy updated on you 2 x cuzin.
Im just trying to decide of im gonna run seed stockers seed or not hc it cane out with only one infant leaf, IME thats not good.final plant.

And Monica has come to life. She is a sweet seeds cream mandarin or bloody skunk they share a vial and both finish in around 60 days
20190206_182330.jpg

D593C2F4-D072-4539-ADF6-F3B12D7CAD16.jpeg
D793853A-5BCE-4B22-B4D2-8BB014B3CDE7.jpeg
@hecno , Healing Path Genetics testers
OA x Bluetooth auto reg.
8 soaked seeds into soil on 30 Jan 2019. Breached about 5days ago. One didn’t progress, with weird taproot after I pulled it. 2nd one with taproot heading up in air... reburied it.

Week 1 update

@Need4Weed

Today is day 7 for my Autoseeds GSC. Transplanted into 15l autopot with Biotabs + additives. Plan to top at 4th node and turn on autopot in 2 weeks.

View attachment 1011415

Have an air dome in the bottom of the pot but I'm undecided on when to turn it on. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers
Qb

I am running air domes for the first time, and I turned mine on when I opened the reservoir up. I figure once the roots are down far enough for the reservoir it's good for the domes. I can't see it hurting having them on early tho.
Instructions also say to run during lights on only so no cold air is blowing on the roots, but I never did put my pump on the same circuit as the lights. Not sure if it's a big problem or not.

You going to be looking for a boy :pop:
Hopefully I’ll get a boy in the loner pot or the two in the solos that I’ll pot up in a couple days . If a male shows in the foursome, I’ll cull it. Just want to showcase @tobe ’s genetics. A male in the loner pot would be ideal, as I would isolate it and maybe collect some pollen for future use,

Back