Completed The 2021 Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition!

Good luck to all contestants this year!!

Okay I have two Photoperiods Strains that will be transplanted to the organic dirt patch:
Bigfoot Glue
Gelato

I have two Auto Strains in 15gal organic soil:
Vanilla Latte
Spotless Mind
:d5: Right on MJ! Nice line-up... The photo's will be in-ground? I though you promised the neighbors no stinky privacy hedges this year :rofl:

A few of my other photo girls for the outdoor festivities I got some more Ethos going, Banana Daddy, Candy Store, and Big Detroit Energy. I also have a SSCS Bruce Lemon Diesel I was able to get my hands on which is just a seedling I started a week ago, shes getting quite the stretch as did the others being in my auto cab that has been in late flower with the lights at the top of the cab but thigs are never perfect and such is life! Im still hoping to get the sweet seeds beans so I can do a late season potted grow with a FV I selected from them for one of my other 2 spots in the photo section. I think Banana Daddy is going to be my second plant but I filled the card out wrong and too lazy to make a new one Because I Got High lol..... Ill be dropping auto beans here in a week or so and will drop entry cards in on them...
@Waira one of my official entries for the photo comp. Im stoked the outdoor season is upon us again! Can't wait to see all those outdoor beauties busting big again this year!
:headbang: -- Jean-O my man what a tasty menu you have prepped! I'm glad to see some Ethos genetics in the run this time, they will be the first in this Comp.... Which F1FV did you opt for? After seeing Jpkindbud's Gorilla Girl finish as well as she did after a rough ride and flash frozen at the end, I'm tempted to try her next year as the F1FV version.
:haha: you best be high! What's supposed to be on the card? You did mention Lilac to me earlier,... And remember you get to enter 3 - :biggrin:
Like last year, early on if one of the official entry plants get wacked for some reason within a month or so, a new one can be picked...

>>> It's great to have you, GTG and Mason back in the comp pimpin' the big girls- :pimp::rofl:

:d5: Right on MJ! Nice line-up... The photo's will be in-ground? I though you promised the neighbors no stinky privacy hedges this year :rofl:

:headbang: -- Jean-O my man what a tasty menu you have prepped! I'm glad to see some Ethos genetics in the run this time, they will be the first in this Comp.... Which F1FV did you opt for? After seeing Jpkindbud's Gorilla Girl finish as well as she did after a rough ride and flash frozen at the end, I'm tempted to try her next year as the F1FV version.
:haha: you best be high! What's supposed to be on the card? You did mention Lilac to me earlier,... And remember you get to enter 3 - :biggrin:
Like last year, early on if one of the official entry plants get wacked for some reason within a month or so, a new one can be picked...

>>> It's great to have you, GTG and Mason back in the comp pimpin' the big girls- :pimp::rofl:
The damn rosin gummies I make get me so stupid I forget my name lol. I should b getting sweet zenzation and SAD FV from sweet here soon I'd like to give the FV another go this year in a fabric pot with my indoor medium.

New greenhouse cover is here! Won't be up until after the 11th. On my way to Arizona shortly. Will be there a week visiting my youngest daughter.

And I've picked 2 photoperiods to grow, Nicole Kush and a landrace Mazar i Sharif.

New greenhouse cover is here! Won't be up until after the 11th. On my way to Arizona shortly. Will be there a week visiting my youngest daughter.

And I've picked 2 photoperiods to grow, Nicole Kush and a landrace Mazar i Sharif.
May the greenhouse gods be benevolent on you :toke:

Ah! A perfect candidate for testing the Phyter on, that Mazar... I know they aren't ALL bad for resistance, but as a landrace/heirloom, odds are she'll be a hot mess you think?

I'm going to do Alien VS Triangle outside. Can I join in on this? I don't expect a whole lot with the sun that's available in the area that I have to grow in, but it should be interesting.

entry Kyote 5/10
Have two today that popped the soil :thumbsup:

EB1.jpg

Bit of a helmet head going on
RM1.jpg

Off n running we hopes! I will be adding an auto to the mix in a few weeks. :smoking:

I'm going to do Alien VS Triangle outside. Can I join in on this? I don't expect a whole lot with the sun that's available in the area that I have to grow in, but it should be interesting.

hey, the more the merrier........or higher..........or sumthin like that :rofl: :jointman: ppp

Back