Completed The 2021 Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition!

Okay I’m in but not sure which ones as my autos are 10 days into their grow, didn’t take germ photos, I guess if I were to pick one it would be Vanilla Latte or Spotless Mind

Photoperiods are cracking as we speak and have Bigfoot Glue and Gelato this year.

neighbors asked me if I was growing giant weed plants again.. lol

Should I plant a forest lol.
I was gave these seeds by a good friend and told to go nuts on an outdoor grow lol.
Blueberry
Cali/Skunk
Thai indica
Thai sativia

@St. Tom
@Sawney_bean
@RustyStarbuck72 what u think guys. Haha
I currently have 18 on day 2,
I ran outa light space so I put Big Blue back in the Bear house. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_20210428_012443_edit_2445020155355.jpg
    IMG_20210428_012443_edit_2445020155355.jpg
    835.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20210428_012207.jpg
    IMG_20210428_012207.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20210428_012108.jpg
    IMG_20210428_012108.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20210428_005709.jpg
    IMG_20210428_005709.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
Okay I’m in but not sure which ones as my autos are 10 days into their grow, didn’t take germ photos, I guess if I were to pick one it would be Vanilla Latte or Spotless Mind

Photoperiods are cracking as we speak and have Bigfoot Glue and Gelato this year.

neighbors asked me if I was growing giant weed plants again.. lol

:cheers: MJ, great to have you back my man! ...you neighbors will be pleased you're not stankin' up the 'Hood with your naughty plants- :crying:

....We don't need actual germ photo's, just get the ones you want entered in a pic with the Code Card... :thumbsup: ...have a look at the first post for details mate!

If my wife knew 1/2 as much about growing cannabis as she does growing flowers...you guys might be in trouble. But she does keep the deck and pool quite beautiful!
:greenthumb:wow, dazzling splashes of color and form! Alas for you, ain't no room for your canna-girls now- :rofl:

Should I plant a forest lol.
I was gave these seeds by a good friend and told to go nuts on an outdoor grow lol.
Blueberry
Cali/Skunk
Thai indica
Thai sativia

@St. Tom
@Sawney_bean
@RustyStarbuck72 what u think guys. Haha
I currently have 18 on day 2,
I ran outa light space so I put Big Blue back in the Bear house. Lol
use them all. I'm sure there are plenty seeds where they came from. :thumbsup::d5:

I just might have to get in on this!

I've been growing photos the past several years but this is going to be my very first time growing autos.

I will likely be moving to a different town later this summer so I don't have time to grow any photos this time around. Which is a bummer because there are some photo strains I'd love to grow and I actually have a bit of $ on hand to buy seeds/clones. And I love the big growth of photos.

I'll be growing stuff from Mephisto (Mango Smile, Skywalker, Creme de la Chem, + freebies) and maybe some stuff from Twenty 20 Mendo.

Some will be in 30 gal fabric pots in live/organic soil, others will be directly in the earth (rich sandy loam soil).

I'll be starting them as soon as the seeds arrive, within a week or two.

So this competition/thread is for both autos and photos outdoors, but there will be two separate winners for each?

Back