Completed The 2021 Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition!

Happy days I'm only a few days in,
10 blueberry and 6 wilderness,
Might do 5 at different sites, or am I best to do them all at the same spot?

if it was me I’d not have them all together. If it gets discovered it’s all over. If your using various sites then more chance of keeping yer loot IMO

Attachments

• IMG_20210427_175912.jpg
    IMG_20210427_175912.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20210427_175854.jpg
    IMG_20210427_175854.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 23

mmm, ya, i'd tend to agree with frank...diff spotz would increase chancez of success in case one or the other getz found or munched or whatever ;) ppp

I'd like to give this a try. I've never done a grow journal before and I took a long time off. Actually, since Im doing photos inside my wife wanted to do some autos to play with outside and this is her first time to EVER attempt to grow Marijuana. She has a green thumb when it comes to flowers and tropicals for outside decoration. I got some freebies in a order so I sprouted 2 of them for her this past week. I hope she can play. I 'll have to review the rules buts its a totally organic grow and it probably wont be near as impressive as the ones Ive seen here. But its all about having fun!

I'd like to give this a try. I've never done a grow journal before and I took a long time off. Actually, since Im doing photos inside my wife wanted to do some autos to play with outside and this is her first time to EVER attempt to grow Marijuana. She has a green thumb when it comes to flowers and tropicals for outside decoration. I got some freebies in a order so I sprouted 2 of them for her this past week. I hope she can play. I 'll have to review the rules buts its a totally organic grow and it probably wont be near as impressive as the ones Ive seen here. But its all about having fun!
That's good wish my wife would start growing weed lol

mmm, ya, i'd tend to agree with frank...diff spotz would increase chancez of success in case one or the other getz found or munched or whatever ;) ppp
That's the plan then, a load different sites, my area is a place were they cut peat in the past with loads still about now, they planted forests over most of it,
Can this be a problem, i had a look of a sample of soil and its kinda spongy, and from what I've been reading it could be loamy soil,
Another thing is that the site its next to a pine forest, is this bad?

I find spreading them out is good.
If you have 16, maybe 3 sites, 5 or 6 each?
Eggs in one basket and all that.

Another thing is that the site its next to a pine forest, is this bad?

I may be wrong, but I think pines either like acidic soil or make the soil acidic, something like that.
Herb likes a little bit acidic, but not that much.
Maybe someone else is better informed.

Back