Indoor THC Bomb Auto Fem / Pro-Mix / HID Grow For Noobs

That's awesome! I can't wait to see one of your "real" grows!!

Because I might have kind of a thing for pot... in case I forgot to mention...

I think you may have forgotten to mention that.

In fact I am quite sure of it as that would certainly be the type of conversation that one would remember clearly.......

Unless one was stoned of course :shooty:

I guess i better get packing!

Thank you sir for such a fantastic invitation. Is it ok if i leave the wifey at home? :crying:

Hmmm... leave wifey or not leave wifey.....

Hmmm.....

Well there is beaches filled with bikinis as far as the eye can see.

I guess what I'm trying to say is.......

your decision bro

:rofl::shrug::rofl:

I'm going to do these 4 the same day, then start my travels within a few hours after that.

I'm going to let most crisp while I'm gone and those will be all for hash and oil production when I return.

Then I will take 1 plant (the smallest) in the RV for a proper dry and cure. And I will have some traveling smoke then as well.

:yay::smokeit::yay:
wow thats a long day there my friend, but sounds like a good plan!:yeah:

Frost may be an understatement!
your telling me!
Well there is beaches filled with bikinis as far as the eye can see.
O MAN! hash i need a vacation! but my decision is easy because someone has to stay home and feed the girls in the tent!:funny:

That answered the question! She hates the beach and i like my eyes. Last time on the beach she about removed mine. I mean, i wasnt droolin... much

She stays home. Someone has to feed the dogs

wow thats a long day there my friend, but sounds like a good plan!:yeah:

your telling me!
O MAN! hash i need a vacation! but my decision is easy because someone has to stay home and feed the girls in the tent!:funny:

Should be a fairly easy day as I may have done it once or twice before..... :smoking:

Just kidding... Actually the reason it will be easier is due to the way I pack a grow space.

When I pull these plants out of their grow space these bushes will spread wide open for easy access.

By using the white fiberboard and walls and other plants as virtually the only means of support means they won't support their own weight upright.

So they will spread wide open for trimming.

Plus the ones I'm going to crisp for hash and oil production will keep all their sugar leaves intact :biggrin:

:cheers:

That answered the question! She hates the beach and i like my eyes. Last time on the beach she about removed mine. I mean, i wasnt droolin... much

She stays home. Someone has to feed the dogs

Oh hell.... bring the dogs !

They are good conversation starters at the beach....

:yay::dancer::yay:

Last edited:
See.... I knew I'd forget something....

one of many things that I had originally planned on putting in this thread but forgot is how much I moved or turned or repositioned these all the time during this grow, and why.....

They only recently took their final spots and now they can't be pulled out until they meet their untimely death as they can no longer stand alone.....

I use this moving around and packing in method even when I have my regular lights set up for motion.

:wizzy:

Back