Testing the Wild Thing (USA Only)

2 days after final defol and they are looking good. Thinking this’ll be the first wall to wall Scrog I’ve managed. Many bud sites!
IMG_3720.jpeg
IMG_3721.jpeg
IMG_3722.jpeg
IMG_3723.jpeg

Wild Thing R2 outdoor update. She's getting Wild! She's the biggest fullest plant in the garden now surpassing the older bigger Northern Lights #5 that I am growing to hopefully beat my PR single plant harvest but I could do with the Wild Thing putting out some heavy weight!
20240624_152425.jpg

Wild Thing R2 outdoor update. She's getting Wild! She's the biggest fullest plant in the garden now surpassing the older bigger Northern Lights #5 that I am growing to hopefully beat my PR single plant harvest but I could do with the Wild Thing putting out some heavy weight!
View attachment 1690380
I think that's what Crazy S1 would look like if I had put her outside!:funny::funny::funny::funny:

Her and Asian Haze are going to absolutely fill my 4 X 4 tent out of two little Earthbox juniors. :eyebrows::eyebrows:

Jean-O I have not grown a plant before that is as hungry and thirsty as these Wild Things :toke:Think Jack and the Beanstalk :thumbsup:
I have been working on the smoke report and the early scoop is I have tasted strong Banana :biggrin: Spice honey cake :eyebrows: Fruity berry skunk :d5: and a Spicey with light peppery taste :clapper:All singular not together :clapper:
I have the plants jarred and numbered (there was 5). I will continue to test
I have not had to test with so many flavors and all flavors are very appealing :thanks:Jean-O for the seeds I will be reporting next week on the effects more.

Last edited:
Sorry man forgot to post mine back when i started them but finally got my 2 going! Think this is 2 weeks after I transplanted them but i will get a more accurate day count when i update them next time around! :thumbsup::d5::cooldance:
image.jpg

Lower side branching was slow going so topped the first 1 and other i supercropped but i forgot to tie it down so all i wound up with was a crooked main with a big knuckle in it but at least side branches growing on both now! :headbang::vibe:
image.jpg

image.jpg

Jean-O I have not grown a plant before that is as hungry and thirsty as these Wild Things :toke:Think Jack and the Beanstalk :thumbsup:
I have been working on the smoke report and the early scoop is I have tasted strong Banana :biggrin: Spice honey cake :eyebrows: Fruity berry skunk :d5: and a Spicey with light peppery taste :clapper:All singular not together :clapper:
I have the plants jarred and numbered (there was 5). I will continue to test
I have not had to test with so many flavors and all flavors are very appealing :thanks:Jean-O for the seeds I will be reporting next week on the effects more.
Excellent job bud I love the feedback!

Back