Testing the Wild Thing (USA Only)

Wild Thing R2 outdoor testing. I chopped the crap out of this plant over the last week. Tons of defoliation and lolipoping and removal of inner branching. And I can't hardly tell :rofl:
20240630_184517.jpg
20240630_184525.jpg

It's now over 6 ft tall and getting close to 6 ft diameter. I'm still spraying my IPM once a week and feeding bottled neuts once a week with my syganic approach to feeding. I'm looking forward to seeing the preflower stretch and how it handles during flower so far this has been one super easy vigorous grow.

Yessir, bungee Scrog net 4” squares. I have a 6” too that came in package. If they need it…
I've thought about trying those out indoors. How do you like it?

I've thought about trying those out indoors. How do you like it?
They are flexible and stretch. Not bad but I think mine would fit a 5x5. If you notice in pics, they get pretty concave… edges pulled down but center pushed upwards. The major good thing is they are reusable. You may get 3 OD seasons before the bungee won’t spring back. That’s due to conditions outside. Summer heat, wet, will do a number on them. Just like normal bungees for tie down . After a while they just won’t spring back but for the price you can’t scoff. Think mine were $12 off Amazon.

They are flexible and stretch. Not bad but I think mine would fit a 5x5. If you notice in pics, they get pretty concave… edges pulled down but center pushed upwards. The major good thing is they are reusable. You may get 3 OD seasons before the bungee won’t spring back. That’s due to conditions outside. Summer heat, wet, will do a number on them. Just like normal bungees for tie down . After a while they just won’t spring back but for the price you can’t scoff. Think mine were $12 off Amazon.
Just reread your post. Yes I like it for indoor! Sry, thought you were talking OD. I used it for the sugar haze… one plant under it was good and if I’d been on top of things I probably coulda gotten a flatter canopy and net.

Back