Thanks for the love guys and that's a killer HBS Darth buddy,very nicely grown.

I think it's days 35-45 she really takes off which is coincidentally when I added the HS1.

Day 75.

This girl is just a poser so couldn't resist one last update lol.

axWVDbo.jpg
VBUF3NF.jpg
wqxfTp3.jpg
gSL2hcm.jpg
nj9RRUF.jpg
ZtFUY8N.jpg
BQaVWpi.jpg
HdfiA5m.jpg
LS9G7jQ.jpg
6c9C6mU.jpg
WwAMAaL.jpg
CvgLTzA.jpg
5oJxE2X.jpg
6NvQDaQ.jpg
ngcGUVr.jpg
iUg7WuH.jpg
7HIc5UK.jpg

after that extravaganza :drool::drool:it's time to raid the pantry for something sweet!:drool::kusht::hug:

Was up at stupid o'clock this morning so I decided I would get the Chemdogging harvested,such a lovely smell and incredibly stick. If the scissor hash is anything to go by it wall be killer. There was a tad of are least favourite fungi in the main cola but I didn't loose a lot,glad I took her down today as I could have lost more.

STReuZq.jpg
4tkXr2Y.jpg
P5d1pKE.jpg
yIA8AxL.jpg
8qNskNx.jpg
NWTJZyX.jpg
G79xqFM.jpg
fR9TIpg.jpg
CYU3ycr.jpg
PVL5cnI.jpg
Mnh8IKn.jpg
SzVCKGe.jpg
9NOGFHz.jpg
fyNIRd7.jpg
U6pmH7w.jpg
rer03c6.jpg
ofm9Tkl.jpg
ro2WiOa.jpg
A30yeBs.jpg
YjsBhzP.jpg
JQ0SGHs.jpg

The Chem City Blues has been jarred and is sitting at 60% RH,the bovida packs will bring it back to my desired 62% saying that it's that bloody tasty it won't last long lol.
Got about a quarter of the wet weight so as expected.
zeIoOAW.jpg

Great looking plants,good job.

I'm thinking about one of these TaNg to combat your reoccurring bud rot issue http://www.growell.co.uk/cleanlight-air-purifier.html my personal opinion is you're using a dehumidifier to get the humidity down to suit your budding plants, whilst your babies are in need of humidity. Maybe the mature ones are going into mothering instincts and sweating out to cater for their humidity demands. The laws of nature is it all works in harmony for each other. Even ugly death is compost food for pretty roses.

Back