Did I hear you right? You are starting your HubbaBubbaSmelloscope in 5 days??

I may well do a BioBizz comparison (pale imitation, of course?) I've been trying to think what to grow alongside Wilma in the BAMSlam.

Peace and Love :peace:

Mikey.

Sorry bro I missed this post yesterday....yes I'm starting a HBS and a Walter White (found out this is a Breaking Bad Ref?not seen it) next week.

Nice work bro, :slap:

Thanks bro,just noticed this thread just hit 10K views....WOW that's pretty awesome thanks guys.

(found out this is a Breaking Bad Ref? not seen it)
just noticed this thread just hit 10K views....WOW that's pretty awesome thanks guys.

Lot of people 'knocking' on the thread! :grin:

[video=youtube;3HH9IiHMD2M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HH9IiHMD2M[/video]

Can't believe you have missed Breaking Bad?

:peace:

Mikey.

Lot of people 'knocking' on the thread! :grin:

[video=youtube;3HH9IiHMD2M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HH9IiHMD2M[/video]

Can't believe you have missed Breaking Bad?

:peace:

Mikey.

I've got commitment issues bro I've only ever watched one TV series all the way through and that was Buffy the vampire slayer lol who can resist the hypnotic come to bed eyes of Sarah Michelle Gellar lol.

CEKZ7Yr.jpg

You need to watch Breaking Bad bro!! :)

Is Buffy in it? Lol

That reminds me of a guy I used to work with,we were talking about the film he had just seen the first Lord of the Rings and he was asking me if the boy with the glasses was in the second film because he wasn't in the first....took me a few seconds to work out he was talking about Harry bloody Potter lol another one of his 'classics' was when I asked him his favorite sexual position and he replied "military position"....he meant missionary lol he also thinks the Achilles tendon is called the Hercules tendon lol i miss my old job lol.

Is Buffy in it? Lol

That reminds me of a guy I used to work with,we were talking about the film he had just seen the first Lord of the Rings and he was asking me if the boy with the glasses was in the second film because he wasn't in the first....took me a few seconds to work out he was talking about Harry bloody Potter lol another one of his 'classics' was when I asked him his favorite sexual position and he replied "military position"....he meant missionary lol he also thinks the Achilles tendon is called the Hercules tendon lol i miss my old job lol.

My dear mother comes out with some crackers. My father and I were watching Deborah Harry on TV a few years back. We both agreed she looked great for her age. My mother pipes up (being of similar age to Deborah) saying "Well you know what she's had don't you, one of those blowjobs". She meant botox!!!

Tang man believe me you need to give Breaking Bad a watch you will love it.

Cheeky little Chemdogging update as she comes down in 3 or 4 days....its day 73.

9H3vy1Q.jpg
BVVUJyd.jpg
3XQ3XhN.jpg
5UfsGFv.jpg
85YXzB1.jpg
5nWeOxe.jpg
4xk7pB0.jpg
bdecQIU.jpg
Gc2ASAj.jpg

The next time you see her she will be naked.

Nudity on AFN ? Are you sure thats a good idea TaNg ? :D :slap:

Last edited:
Back