Tell us about your cop visit!!!

They were going door to door about a tyre slashing (that's how quiet it is here it was as if it were a murder lol) and I had a bit of a panic because I was mid OG Kush harvest and it stunk,I ended up cutting a few month old plans down so I could sleep that night I also took my rooms apart and hid everything in next doors shed lol.....thank Shiva nothing came of it,I'm full convinced the California scent by the front door saved my bacon.

Did I hear you right? You are starting your HubbaBubbaSmelloscope in 5 days??

Definatly running the Walter White and the Hubabubba they will be going into water in 10 days.

I may well do a BioBizz comparison (pale imitation, of course?) I've been trying to think what to grow alongside Wilma in the BAMSlam.

Peace and Love :peace:

Mikey.

Chemdogging Day 70.

This luscious lady is absolutely stinking now and the trichomes are just dripping off her. If I'm being honest I never expected the grow to go this well as im using way less power than I have before and with new lights I've not dialled in height wise saying that the heights GN advised have worked a treat,I'm expecting 10 zips+ from CC and the Chemdogging combined and I've also vegged two more plants that should at least match these to.....10 zips every 6 weeks from 150w lol no your not dreaming oh and that's in mud too,can you imaging what the King could do with his bubbles lol is 5 GPW a better benchmark to set for the King? Only time will tell.
Another notable thing is deficiency's,well the lack of them the only problem was when I ran out of Calmag supplement over Christmas and CC got rusty but that soon halted when she got her fix,the Chemdogging didn't flinch for the week without....I will do a few more runs to be sure but I would like to think it's the was the light is blended and spread from the holographic diffuser...again time will tell.

Here's the Chemdogging through 360°

zypaOMT.jpg
XNrVR98.jpg
cVECQmx.jpg
yWrOsWp.jpg

1aaooRG.jpg
ZVi3GdH.jpg
CVrsjIw.jpg
THuNlCZ.jpg
XkIyMu5.jpg
EFRcWZg.jpg
fqRocdP.jpg
CqlVGGB.jpg
YpFODiK.jpg
gFX07UC.jpg
1OpHqnr.jpg

10 zips every 6 weeks from 150w

very very impressive! :d5:

10 zips every 6 weeks from 150w

very very impressive! :d5:

Mate if I wasn't doing it I would struggle to beleive it lol now I know what the HS1s can do the only thing that can scupper my expectations are if the plants don't yield enough or they take to long which I think the Euporia might do saying that ive planed it around 80 day Autos which is longer than most someone who flies a little closer to the wind may try a 70 day cycle.

astounding mr. tang!:drool:tremendous growth and beautiful sticky icky bud's:drool:for 150 watt's:crap:those light's are very cool:cool:i wish I could afford a pair:RU Stoned..?:intead of getting panel's at auction on fleabay:grin::Sharing One::hug:great stuff mr tang!

10 zips every 6 weeks from 150w lol no your not dreaming oh and that's in mud too,can you imaging what the King could do with his bubbles lol is 5 GPW a better benchmark to set for the King? Only time will tell.

Tang, is that 150W true power from each light or both combined? And your talking about 300 grams? I am going to have to go with LED soon.

Sorry if this question was asked previously, I haven't kept up with the LED market honestly, does GN intend to build any larger lamps? Something in the 600W range that you know of that would be the same as this light or is it better to have the flexibility of having more lights separated?

Thanks!

Scary stuff, If I were you, Id invest in a security camera outside the door and check it before answering, once the door is open, cops pretty much can bend you over, even without a search warrant! At least thats how it works here in the good ol' USofA....

astounding mr. tang!:drool:tremendous growth and beautiful sticky icky bud's:drool:for 150 watt's:crap:those light's are very cool:cool:i wish I could afford a pair:RU Stoned..?:intead of getting panel's at auction on fleabay:grin::Sharing One::hug:great stuff mr tang!

Thank you my fellow space cadet.

Tang, is that 150W true power from each light or both combined? And your talking about 300 grams? I am going to have to go with LED soon.

Sorry if this question was asked previously, I haven't kept up with the LED market honestly, does GN intend to build any larger lamps? Something in the 600W range that you know of that would be the same as this light or is it better to have the flexibility of having more lights separated?

Thanks!

Hay bro each light draws 75w so 150w total and that will be around 300g every 40 days.

Multiple lights will always outperform 1 big single light through light spread and the different heights you can have. These lights can be daisy chained in a series of 16 and powered through 1 socket there's also a control Center coming out when you can link a load of lights together and set timers,dim and run diognostics on individual lights so say you have 30 HS1s hooked up you can manipulate certain areas of the grow room for seedlings and such

Scary stuff, If I were you, Id invest in a security camera outside the door and check it before answering, once the door is open, cops pretty much can bend you over, even without a search warrant! At least thats how it works here in the good ol' USofA....

Mate I would never usualy open the door mid trim certainly won't again lol.

Back