I'm thinking about one of these TaNg to combat your reoccurring bud rot issue http://www.growell.co.uk/cleanlight-air-purifier.html my personal opinion is you're using a dehumidifier to get the humidity down to suit your budding plants, whilst your babies are in need of humidity. Maybe the mature ones are going into mothering instincts and sweating out to cater for their humidity demands. The laws of nature is it all works in harmony for each other. Even ugly death is compost food for pretty roses.

Plants grown under LED like the RH low (between 35-45%) in veg too,the RH hasn't bern over 45% for the entire grow so there is nothing more I can do RH wise but your right about the air purifier I was looking at them a few months ago but it slipped my mind to get one. Didn't loose much so I'm not fussed.

Nice harvest tang! So when dried about an oz more than the ccb you reckon?

Nice harvest tang! So when dried about an oz more than the ccb you reckon?

I was thinking 140 bro so your bang on. Having a little vape of the CC now and it's packing some serious flavor and strength....I will give it a few weeks to mature and I will do a review.

Excellent work anyway dude!
the chem city blues is one of my favourite for smell and taste, when de-seeding it the smell is crazily nice busting up all those buds at once.

I think you have the weightiest ccb recorded, if you wanted to add it and the other details of the grow to the Mephisto records thread, you're more than welcome to :)

Thanks for the love guys.

I think you have the weightiest ccb recorded, if you wanted to add it and the other details of the grow to the Mephisto records thread, you're more than welcome to :)

Sweet bro no problem....I had hoped to show the lights worked well but to push a strain further than before is a lovely bonus and does wonders for my ego lol.

Back