Dutch Passion Terra's DP Auto Daiquiri Lime grow under GN HS1's

Day 32 (+3).

20160202_004711.jpg
20160202_004721.jpg

Day 34 (+3) update. I've rearranged my DL plants so that the largest one (now 68cm) has a HS1 all to herself.

20160203_232408.jpg
20160203_232423.jpg

Attachments

• 20160203_232423.jpg
    20160203_232423.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 20160203_232423.jpg
    20160203_232423.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 99
Nice work at @Terra Firma they have gotten some size now.
I hope you don't mind me pointing out that they look like they are feeling the heat a bit too much though buddy, what are your temps running at?

Thanks @Grim Reefer! The big one is really taking to the skies. Very different to the smaller ones. I think it's because the smaller ones started out under my T5 light, which makes them a lot bushier. I noticed the curly edged leaves too, but don't think its the heat. Daytime is max 25°C and night time is no less than 19°C. It think it's due to to 5W LED light, and I was planning on raising the flowering plant so I can raise the light too. It seems only the plants under the 5W LED have this issue. It feels strange to have the light so high above the plants though. Then again, I'm a total noob when it comes to 5W LEDs :biggrin:

Thanks @Grim Reefer! The big one is really taking to the skies. Very different to the smaller ones. I think it's because the smaller ones started out under my T5 light, which makes them a lot bushier. I noticed the curly edged leaves too, but don't think its the heat. Daytime is max 25°C and night time is no less than 19°C. It think it's due to to 5W LED light, and I was planning on raising the flowering plant so I can raise the light too. It seems only the plants under the 5W LED have this issue. It feels strange to have the light so high above the plants though. Then again, I'm a total noob when it comes to 5W LEDs :biggrin:
That makes sense now dude. The 5w chips in the led have a much better penetration compared to other chips. So you are right once you switched them over they become slightly stressed as they are not used to that light intensity as of yet. Start off with the lights a little further back and eventually the plants will be able to grow into it with no problem.

Great work going on in here, 68cm is great going for day 34!

I was surprised how high my 5w mars needed to be kept it looks really strange but I'm getting used to it now, took me two shocked seedlings to work it out though, not my finest hour.

That makes sense now dude. The 5w chips in the led have a much better penetration compared to other chips. So you are right once you switched them over they become slightly stressed as they are not used to that light intensity as of yet. Start off with the lights a little further back and eventually the plants will be able to grow into it with no problem.

It does doesn't it. I've raised the 5W LED light up to 60cm above the Daiquiri Lime plant and we'll see how things go from there.

QUOTE="DerekCuster, post: 978641, member: 27254"]Great work going on in here, 68cm is great going for day 34!

I was surprised how high my 5w mars needed to be kept it looks really strange but I'm getting used to it now, took me two shocked seedlings to work it out though, not my finest hour.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! The big plant is actually 3 days older than the other two, so 38. If it keeps growing like this though it will surpass the height of the Auto Ultimate's I grew :biggrin: How high above your plants do you have your Mars LED? I just raised mine to 60cm above the canopy.

@DerekCuster : How's your Blueberry doing?

Back