USA Only *Tent Fires* Pinky Tuscadero Auto * Test Thread *

Here’s a quick little photo update... they’re both growing quickly.
The girl in the 5 gallon pot is 18-20” tall, the girl in the 7 gallon pot is 16-18” tall. The last photo shows the only bit of color I’m seeing so far.
873EDAC7-310A-41AE-BE9E-599526C25939.jpeg
45847265-77DB-4E0A-8F38-19152A48B6C7.jpeg
E7DBCC00-94AD-4C12-A9B2-C0A7AC03BF24.jpeg
C9DB1B77-EC95-4737-8E96-6E0C8B21990A.jpeg

My Pinky T plants are finally taking off fast now. I raised my light and think that helped them to start to stretch more. Took a bit but now there ripping fast. In the past two days of growth I notice exponential amount of growth.

Here’s a quick little photo update... they’re both growing quickly.
The girl in the 5 gallon pot is 18-20” tall, the girl in the 7 gallon pot is 16-18” tall. The last photo shows the only bit of color I’m seeing so far.View attachment 1289541View attachment 1289542View attachment 1289543View attachment 1289544
The slower it is to show color, the more likely it's a pink pheno. The purple phenos show color early and keep getting darker! You'll know in a few days for sure, but they definitely have the pink pheno branching/structure!

Looks like we're all pretty much entering the fun zone! It's really cool to see the different expressions all at once. I haven't seen anything new or weird yet. All of the pics are looking like plant I've grown before, so that's a good sign. My two older plants are definitely hitting their growth spurts.. The bigger of the two is something I want to play with more.. Every time I've gotten this pheno I feel like I'm short changing it.. My auto/veg tent is only 4×2×5.. If I had a few more feet of height, I think the larger phenos would get even bigger. The tallest is 22inches and only a few inches from the light. I had to super crop the main cola for more space. What's crazy is that the 2nd node branching was almost as tall as the main cola.. So now that it's super cropped, the canopy of that one plant is completely even. Naturally, no topping. Did I mention I love the structure? Lol

I noticed the same type of leaf issue that someone had! Can't remember exactly who at the moment.. But the leaf looked droopy or warped.. My #2 plant has that on 2 leaves. I think it's environmental. I run my autos kinda rough to push them, so I know off bat that my humidity is probably in the teens. I'm thinking there might be an "environmentally sensitive" pheno to add to the list, lol. The youngest plant hasn't hit the highway yet.. Still doing 25mph through the neighborhoods. It has the indica leaves of the purple pheno but can't really tell until it gets a bit taller.. It better hurry before it gets overshadowed by the bigger plants.

I did a top dress last night with a cup or so of craft blend from build a soil. They look fine, but at the pace they are growing they've gotta be chowin down pretty good. Better early than late.

Can't tell you all enough how greatful I am that you're taking the time/space to do this! 1 million thank yous.

On to the pics. Lol

Before super crop
20210221_221425~2.jpg
20210221_221444~2.jpg

After
20210222_071605~2.jpg

I'm almost out of room and not even in pre-flower yet.

Attachments

• 20210221_221520~3.jpg
    20210221_221520~3.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 14
Looks like we're all pretty much entering the fun zone! It's really cool to see the different expressions all at once. I haven't seen anything new or weird yet. All of the pics are looking like plant I've grown before, so that's a good sign. My two older plants are definitely hitting their growth spurts.. The bigger of the two is something I want to play with more.. Every time I've gotten this pheno I feel like I'm short changing it.. My auto/veg tent is only 4×2×5.. If I had a few more feet of height, I think the larger phenos would get even bigger. The tallest is 22inches and only a few inches from the light. I had to super crop the main cola for more space. What's crazy is that the 2nd node branching was almost as tall as the main cola.. So now that it's super cropped, the canopy of that one plant is completely even. Naturally, no topping. Did I mention I love the structure? Lol

I noticed the same type of leaf issue that someone had! Can't remember exactly who at the moment.. But the leaf looked droopy or warped.. My #2 plant has that on 2 leaves. I think it's environmental. I run my autos kinda rough to push them, so I know off bat that my humidity is probably in the teens. I'm thinking there might be an "environmentally sensitive" pheno to add to the list, lol. The youngest plant hasn't hit the highway yet.. Still doing 25mph through the neighborhoods. It has the indica leaves of the purple pheno but can't really tell until it gets a bit taller.. It better hurry before it gets overshadowed by the bigger plants.

I did a top dress last night with a cup or so of craft blend from build a soil. They look fine, but at the pace they are growing they've gotta be chowin down pretty good. Better early than late.

Can't tell you all enough how greatful I am that you're taking the time/space to do this! 1 million thank yous.

On to the pics. Lol

Before super crop
View attachment 1289908View attachment 1289911

After
View attachment 1289914

I'm almost out of room and not even in pre-flower yet.
My plants also looked warped/droopy when they were younger. I haven't mentioned it til now. They have grown out of it and look normal now. Some strains traits can do some weird things to leaves. Like Blueberry the leaf tips curl down. I've had strains that there leaves tacoed and twist and turn upside down or sideways and do weird stuff. Lights to close and they be praying to the light. Lol But at the end of the day its never affected anything as to my knowledge at least other than a grow light being too close or too far is no good. But plants can do some weird stuff with there leaves for sure so I didnt even think to mention it at the time as it's something I'm used too growing different strains consistently. I think I may have even seen this trait in other Meph strains I've grown

I'm seeing that light height is really important during the stretch. They won't stop reaching until they choose the sweet spot. I had nailed it with #2 but was high on #1 and she took off.

I'm seeing that light height is really important during the stretch. They won't stop reaching until they choose the sweet spot. I had nailed it with #2 but was high on #1 and she took off.
It's looking like that is the case.
So far, I'm seeing guys that I think have fairly high light intensity, their girls are much more stocky. Those particular girls kinda remind me of Sour Stomper, but with less wide side branching.
At this point of what I've seen so far, I think I'm gonna run all the seeds in one run with different pots and methods of training. Naturally all the same media
EarthBox.........totally naturally
7gal pot...........totally naturally
7gal pot......one topping, then naturally
7gal pot..........laying over LST
15gal pot......laying over LST

So far, I haven't seen a girl that would lend herself to pulling on only the side branching.

I think that will be a good test to see how different methods affects Pinky. It'll be a full tent, but I don't think too full.........but it's still early.

Okay.. So my pot is getting crazy, lol. If the smaller/younger plant hits a growth spurt then I will out grow this pot. In the last few days Iv had to super crop any branch at the top of the canopy on both of the older/bigger plants. One thing I am being reminded of is the low leaf to bud site ratio! These ladies grow weed, not leaves, lol. Which kinda sucks right now because I have no leaves to spare for some defoliation. All three plants have side branches that are touching each other.. I think it's safe to say that Pinky has a large to medium frame that will fill out if given space. Another observation is that they stretch well into pre flower. My 2 older plants haven't stopped growing yet.. So they start off a little slow.. Then hit the gas as they round the corners. Every Pinky grow Ive had to super crop at least one plant due to space issues.. This might be the 1st time I have to bend all three. At least the younger one has a clear path upwards now, lol.
20210224_073644~2.jpg
20210224_073707~2.jpg
20210224_073734~2.jpg
20210224_073738~2.jpg
20210224_073749~2.jpg

Attachments

• 20210224_073749~2.jpg
    20210224_073749~2.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 16
Back