USA Only *Tent Fires* Pinky Tuscadero Auto * Test Thread *

Coming up to the end of week 4 for these two girls. Running pretty smoothly so far, they're drinking a good 6 or 7 litres a day now both about 18 inches tall.

Day 25 for this girl, cant remember a plant with fan leaves this size. She could end up a big girl
View attachment 1290978View attachment 1290980View attachment 1290981View attachment 1290982

Day 28
View attachment 1290984
View attachment 1290985View attachment 1290989

View attachment 1290988

Rooms pretty full right now but 2 plants are ready for harvest and the rest wont be to long then i can give the pinkys some room to spread out
View attachment 1290990
Nailing the hell outta it! :headbang::headbang::headbang:
Wish I had that much room!! :thumbsup:
Shhwweet! Looks like most are hitting the growth spurt! I have I mentioned how proud I am of this auto structure?? You didn't top these did you? If not, I couldn't be happier with that branching! It's like all of the side branches make it up to the top of the canopy!! Ya don't see that too often with autos without topping them.
VERY nice structure!!!!!

Damn this is gonna be freaking fun!:eyebrows::eyebrows:

Nailing the hell outta it! :headbang::headbang::headbang:
Wish I had that much room!! :thumbsup:

VERY nice structure!!!!!

Damn this is gonna be freaking fun!:eyebrows::eyebrows:

Cheers bud,i have another 7x7 room right beside this sadly i have to dismantle it all after this run due to renovations.

@Proph just leaf tucking for me so far. They have a great natural structure and canopy

Make it stop!!! Lol.. This is getting wild.. So I opened the tent and the older two were standing straight up again.. They each have 3 bend knuckles already.. Had to bend them back down.. The younger one is sprouting upwards and is even with the lowest knuckle on the plant to the left. A week from now the younger one will be about caught up. Smh.. Lol.. Im just now seeing pre flowers on the top of the main colas of older two so they are finally maturing.. Maybe the stretch will stop now.

Before today's bending..
20210226_063657~2.jpg

Left side
20210226_063707~2.jpg

Right side
20210226_063718~2.jpg

After bending
20210226_063802~2.jpg

Make it stop!!! Lol.. This is getting wild.. So I opened the tent and the older two were standing straight up again.. They each have 3 bend knuckles already.. Had to bend them back down.. The younger one is sprouting upwards and is even with the lowest knuckle on the plant to the left. A week from now the younger one will be about caught up. Smh.. Lol.. Im just now seeing pre flowers on the top of the main colas of older two so they are finally maturing.. Maybe the stretch will stop now.

Before today's bending..
View attachment 1291240
Left side
View attachment 1291241
Right side
View attachment 1291242
After bending
View attachment 1291243
Ooh I can’t wait til my tent is empty! I’m ordering 2 or 3 gal grow bags today. Thinking 2 gal. And I did a lot of research this am, might try organic if I can get over my fear... grew guerilla organic in the long ago but that was on very large scale. Bone and blood meal, fish emulsion and compost was the meat of it...

Back