Lighting TELOS-008 AND MEPHISTO ( bluetoof illuminauto #29 )

DAY 45 ( BLUETOOF )
no stopping this girl thinks she is done stretching now so time to put on some weight started her on overdrive from yesterday
IMG_20180106_201404.jpg
IMG_20180106_201423.jpg

the second bluetoof is a strange lil girl dont seem like she wants to shoot up her main cola i tained out the bottom bud sites and cleaned up the fans a bit
IMG_20180106_201618.jpg
IMG_20180106_201633.jpg
IMG_20180106_212222.jpg

Bluetoofs looking good bud, nice lst on those other girls too :thumbsup:
thanks sanguine dont know if you have ever grown auto blue mazar but the bluetoof are smelling exactly the same as her just starting flower a bit spicy with some kind of wood in there too quite nice really happy with how they are going the lst project is some DP photo periods that i have a seperate journal going still another 4 to 6 weeks of vegging left for them :smoking::smoking::smoking:

Just dropped a blue toof bean into a pot today... Awesome to have found a journal, especially one that's at the good part! I'm excited to grow this strain and also watch how your girls do best of luck!:pop::thumbsup:

Just dropped a blue toof bean into a pot today... Awesome to have found a journal, especially one that's at the good part! I'm excited to grow this strain and also watch how your girls do best of luck!:pop:[emoji106]
Thanks jelly I really like the bluetoof I have I planted them thinking that they would stay small like the others iv seen but looks.like they didnt get the meassage [emoji16]

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

Back