Lighting TELOS-008 AND MEPHISTO ( bluetoof illuminauto #29 )

Nice man! Do you happen to be in the States? Trying to see if anyone has been using the 0008 and how it's been electricity wise for them.
im not from the states mate and cant really help with your question i never looked at the difference from my old 600 hps i was just happy not to be cooking my ladies anymore :pass:

Hi all, and Stoney T, yes my temps are quite constant maybe varying 5 degrees or so.
And Wian, about worrying about stunted growth I’ve found to the contrary my plants tend to the larger spectrum of height in these conditions.
Cheers to the coolest forum on the web!
thanks aktack iv raised my temps up now and there between 19c - 25c and what a difference there is when its not all over the place :smokeit:

DAY 16 ( bluetoof )
IMG_20171206_103100[1].jpg
IMG_20171206_103124[1].jpg
IMG_20171206_103132[1].jpg

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hey @stoney T, sorry im not active in the forum atm because i dont have a working pc and no money for a new one :wall:. I have some sweet pics of different plants when i get the chance to upload them :smoking:

I killed my first Blue Toof because she was a mutant. i should not have done this but thats another story :crying: My Blue Toof turned out to be a mid sized plant, she was a slow starter but stretched quit a bit after hitting the flower phase. Tasty,fast and good yielding girl !:headbang: i cant wait to see how yours turn out !:d5:

Hey @stoney T, sorry im not active in the forum atm because i dont have a working pc and no money for a new one :wall:. I have some sweet pics of different plants when i get the chance to upload them :smoking:

I killed my first Blue Toof because she was a mutant. i should not have done this but thats another story :crying: My Blue Toof turned out to be a mid sized plant, she was a slow starter but stretched quit a bit after hitting the flower phase. Tasty,fast and good yielding girl !:headbang: i cant wait to see how yours turn out !:d5:
Can you give us a quick smoke report?

Can you give us a quick smoke report?
For sure mate ! Where do i start :smoking: After harvesting she smelled very heavy, onion like. After 1 month cure the onion smell left but she still smells very disgusting (in a good way) No Lemon, no earthy no gassy terps. Ive grown a few mephisto strains now and she is very unique ! The smoke is very smooth, never expected such a sweet flavorful smoke with her stank:biggrin: I would call it skunky and sweet and she is the smoothest smoke i ever had:headbang:.
All my friends told me the same, some of them smoke with tobacco, some of them dont and they all told me that she smokes very smooth, maybe its because she was my first 100% organic flower but anyway, this is something to mention :d5: The nugs are dense and fluffy at the same time (8/10) and have 10/10 bag appeal :headbang:
The high is really clear minded, satvia like but also relaxing. I really like to smoke her in the morning ( lovely taste and you can do everything you want with a very happy mood !) I also smoke her before dinner, i dont have big appetite and she really helps me with that ! She isnt the strongest plant ive grown but she really gets me happy everytime and the smell/taste is more than awesome. I can recommend her 10/10 !:bighug:

lets me know if you need more infos :d5:

Back