Lighting TELOS-008 AND MEPHISTO ( bluetoof illuminauto #29 )

My history of growing has never seen temps above 70 F. Probably averages 60-65. Yes it seems to take 30 days more, plus or minus to maturity. Is this a problem? It doesn’t seem so to me. The process could possibly be accelerated with heating. I prefer to put the extra energy into lighting. My Bluetoof did well in these conditions. AVT clearly thrived and I would recommend this strain to those growing in somewhat hostile conditions. I’m in on this thread, I’m a Bluetoof fan.
Best regards, good growing to you

My history of growing has never seen temps above 70 F. Probably averages 60-65. Yes it seems to take 30 days more, plus or minus to maturity. Is this a problem? It doesn’t seem so to me. The process could possibly be accelerated with heating. I prefer to put the extra energy into lighting. My Bluetoof did well in these conditions. AVT clearly thrived and I would recommend this strain to those growing in somewhat hostile conditions. I’m in on this thread, I’m a Bluetoof fan.
Here I was thinking low temps just decreased grow speed while they would get into flower mode just as quickly.. was afraid my plants would finish smaller than they could. If they just take more time to do stuff I wouldn't mind that much.. :cheers:

thanks for joining along intresting info are you keeping a constant temp in your space thats the bit im having trouble with cold temps outside and poor insulation in my house makes it hard to keep a constant temp
:pass:

im in an cold old house to.i dont want to run 24/0 my temps only drop lights out.
i have a small greeenhouse/pet tube heater,not very effective for producing heat but somehow seems to stop it from getting to cold.if that makes any sense:shrug:
for some reason they dont seem to exist outside europe.
IMG_3584.JPG

sticking in a 600w oil filled radiator wouldnt be cost effective for me as my lights are only 200w,make more sense to give up growing for couple of months.
good luck
:pighug:
edit...tube

im in an cold old house to.i dont want to run 24/0 my temps only drop lights out.
i have a small greeenhouse/pet tube heater,not very effective for producing heat but somehow seems to stop it from getting to cold.if that makes any sense:shrug:
for some reason they dont seem to exist outside europe.
View attachment 834685
sticking in a 600w oil filled radiator wouldnt be cost effective for me as my lights are only 200w,make more sense to give up growing for couple of months.
good luck
:pighug:
edit...tube
iv got my eye on a 80w tube heater just like that just need to get some money together seedlings are still on the small side not sure if there going to amount to much now il post up some pics later today
:pass:

DAY 12 ( bluetoof )
ok so im wondering should i maybe pull the weaker one replace it with another bean then leave the goodish one to do her thing or am i just worrying over nothing my last mephisto beans were on there third set by now im not looking for big plants just a couple of quick oz to keep me ticking over while i flower out some photos anybodys advice welcome
IMG_20171202_061216[1].jpg

the left girl looks to be the weaker one
IMG_20171202_061229[1].jpg
IMG_20171202_061306[1].jpg

this one on the right seem healthy just slow going
IMG_20171202_061316[1].jpg
IMG_20171202_061327[1].jpg
for a bit of a comparison the 4 on the right are photo periods on days 15ish
IMG_20171202_061442[1].jpg

@InMephistoWeTrust @Mizzo81 how do mine look compared to the ones you guys grew if ya dont mind having a look

I would leave them both and if your worried you won’t yield enough put another one in a smaller pot. First one was started under 12/12 for her first 40+ days ina 2 gallon. Second was started under 24hr in a 3gallon. They were both a little slow out of the gate but turned it on quick and transitioned quick into flower. Both r over 2’ second one being much bushier. First yielded 22g no popcorn little trim. Second will produce much more I’m crossing my fingers for 3ozs. Your gonna love the smell 5/5 and bag appeal is 5/5.

Have u tried putting a piece of 2” foam board on the floor of your tent. May help from a cold floor transferring the cold into your soil.
thanks for the reply mizzo and the airpots have a 1 or 2 inch gap at the bottom so the soil doesnt actully touch the floor so i dont think that will be a problem :thumbsup:

Back