DIY Television Armoire Grow Box aka BayLee420 goes Stealth

BayLee420

Chef de la ganja
Reaction score
This is something I've wanted to do for years and years. Make a grow cabinet with enough stealth that it can be placed in a persons home and not be detected. I chose a television armoire from a DYI, make it yourself furniture company. They are sold at all box stores if you just look around. I need to tell everyone up front that if you can find a cabinet already assembled or an old TV armoire. Then do it. The box that this armoire came in was shipped to my home and it weighed 208 LBS. That is correct. TWO HUNDRED EIGHT POUNDS. Up two flights of stairs with a hand truck and a $25.00 tip to the driver. It is now leaning against the den's wall and ready to be assembled. I am not going to bore you with every little detail of the assembly. I'll post the things that really will make it a grow cabinet. As everything I try to do is make it simple, economical and workable. So if anyone needs to see me make a "stealthy" cannabis grow cabinet. Then the project will be starting soon.

A lot of the assembly of the actual grow area is taken from Grow Weed Easy web site. I will be using a flat or matte latex paint for the inside. It's economical, simple and it works. Going to be a complete set up. Exhaust and intake. My light situation will be upgraded too. That's really all for now. A odor scrubber will added too.

138087.jpg
138087.aspx
138087.aspx
138087.gif

This is the armoire. I got it on clearance so the price was right. I would of never paid the original price.

Last edited:
This is something I've wanted to do for years and years. Make a grow cabinet with enough stealth that it can be placed in a persons home and not be detected. I chose a television armoire from a DYI, make it yourself furniture company. They are sold at all box stores if you just look around. I need to tell everyone up front that if you can find a cabinet already assembled or an old TV armoire. Then do it. The box that this armoire came in was shipped to my home and it weighed 208 LBS. That is correct. TWO HUNDRED EIGHT POUNDS. Up two flights of stairs with a hand truck and a $25.00 tip to the driver. It is now leaning against the den's wall and ready to be assembled. I am not going to bore you with every little detail of the assembly. I'll post the things that really will make it a grow cabinet. As everything I try to do is make it simple, economical and workable. So if anyone needs to see me make a "stealthy" cannabis grow cabinet. Then the project will be starting soon.

Good God man! Now you've gone and done it! Take this!
:slap:
and one of these...
:pimphand:

Tally ho!
tallyho.jpg

Went to the hot [emoji137]grow shop today as Rhyce had predicted. Got a cool tube and a Max 6" 3 speed exhaust fan. Hot [emoji137]talked me out of using flat or matte white paint and go with a poly reflective fabric. It's cheaper than the paint that I'd have to buy and with those sleeve tats, her big brown [emoji102]and nice booty. She won me over[emoji182] as Rhyce predicted. So......it's assembly day tomorrow. The armoire will be constructed and then I'll plan on the construction of the grow area. Just need the duct work and all will be complete.

Let the fun begin.

upload_2015-11-11_20-0-17.jpeg

Last edited:
Went to the hot [emoji137]grow shop today as Rhyce had predicted. Got a cool tube and a Max 6" 3 speed exhaust fan. Hot [emoji137]talked me out of using flat or matte white paint and go with a poly reflective fabric. It's cheaper than the paint that I'd have to buy and with those sleeve tats, her big brown [emoji102]and nice booty. She won me over[emoji182] as Rhyce predicted. So......it's assembly day tomorrow. The armoire will be constructed and then I'll plan on the construction of the grow area. Just need the duct work and all will be complete.

Let the fun begin.

View attachment 504432
:pop:

Let the fun begin.

View attachment 504432

Do you wear you long coat when you go there? flmao I know you!

Back