Mephisto Genetics TaNgs Monster Mephisto Thread.

These two are growing like absolute wild fire,the Fantasmo Express has even thrown pistils she is that keen to grow,pretty sure showing sex on day 13/14 is a record for me.

Today is day 14.

517553e406e775e79e602429a264a585.jpg
8ecef9b2ba7fa1110a28d3f6653d02b0.jpg
da3ff30ab3ad626b4b8f99dd9a038f02.jpg

OK tang what secret haven't you shared with us yet? Lol this is day 14 using your schedule. Even started feed on day 9 not 10 to compensate for difference in soil and the very light charge I give my sunshine of 3ml clonex into 2 liters to soak soil. Very healthy looking but dang yours are big son! Lol

Attachments

• 20151223_205731.jpg
    20151223_205731.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 198
It was aimed to b more of a compliment than anything. Tangs shared enough wonderful information I've hijacked lol I'm pretty happy with my plants and their size and health and is all thanks to tang and the other growers here. Can't ask him for much else, I feel greedy haha

OK tang what secret haven't you shared with us yet? Lol this is day 14 using your schedule. Even started feed on day 9 not 10 to compensate for difference in soil and the very light charge I give my sunshine of 3ml clonex into 2 liters to soak soil. Very healthy looking but dang yours are big son! Lol

She looks great bro.

We may have the same schedule but there are many other factors at play...genetics,soil,environment,lighting.

She looks great bro.

We may have the same schedule but there are many other factors at play...genetics,soil,environment,lighting.
yeah I figured it probably had something to do with those things lol. Count the light out though, that's definitely Just a normal light setup Lmao :crying:do u by chance know when we will b able to get our hands on GN products in the states or do u think we are always going to need adapters to run those lights here? I'd love to get my hands on one them monsters and stay saving some long run electricity without ceiling my yield! Great stuff as always brother tang. Thanks for all your gray help an info. AFN alleviates it dearly. Have a happy holidays brother!

Back