Dutch Passion TaNgs DP Auto Ultimate Grow under Rebels.

Wow what forms on at that girl :)
A really beautiful plant that :) :)

Seems like they there rebel upgrades do their job well :)
It will be fun and follow your growing o see what happens in the end

Sincerely TBB :stylez rasta smoke:

Looking sweet Tang as always bro! Keep it up. Subbed up!

ABB Day 35.

Starting to get the classic delicious aroma you get from blueberry now I just love it. She is moving along quickly so there is a chance she will be done under 70 days,just in time for Xmas.

y8y2ahyp.jpg
nyjumu8u.jpg
de5e8u6a.jpg
4ynu5abu.jpg

Nice, looks like she is set to form some phat colas. I have a feeling this girl will rival TD. Blueberry, you say? :pop:

Under 70 days...I've got hard on for this strain already. How much are you having to feed? Like seymore i'm struggling to keep up with this one. and those rebels seem to really encourage flowering, very impressive TaNg

Under 70 days...I've got hard on for this strain already. How much are you having to feed? Like seymore i'm struggling to keep up with this one. and those rebels seem to really encourage flowering, very impressive TaNg

It's the Auto Blueberry I think could finish under 70 days bro the Auto Ultimate is around the same maturity but a week older so she should be day 75-80. Most of the time I feed ever 24hrs but this girl is dry in 12hrs so I'm feeding twice.

Ultimate on the left ABB on the right.
jenyju3u.jpg
e6adu3at.jpg
y7e3atyg.jpg

Holy shit that's a big ole plant, yeah i'm having to throw 2L of feed at them every 16-18hrs, it's givin' me the fear. haha

Looking good tang! You got a monster ultimate! :smokebuds:

Holy shit that's a big ole plant, yeah i'm having to throw 2L of feed at them every 16-18hrs, it's givin' me the fear. haha

What's your humidity hazy?

Back