Dutch Passion TaNgs DP Auto Ultimate Grow under Rebels.

ABB Day 40.

apydasaj.jpg
huhatabu.jpg
vesate6y.jpg
zymuty3e.jpg
8e6e2uta.jpg
qamuquby.jpg
8e2a2asa.jpg

Beautiful man!!, can't stop staring at those plants!

:Cool:

These are some beauties! Can't wait to get some DP autos in my garden thinking auto ultimate and think different for a combo havent grown either yet

Day 50.

This big lady is really getting into her stride now and is just covered in buds which are swelling,smelling and frosting more every day,her aroma is getting more complex its sweet citrus with a very sour sharp edge. She has bullied the ABB into the corner now she is filling out. The Rebels are kicking out so much light I'm able to start vegging the next round of Autos too,I do have a spare hybrid MS0006 in the other room and I thought about bringing it in here but it's only the second full grow with the Rebels and I really want to see what they can do with a high yielding strain....the 240w are impressing the hell out of me so far.

yvy8y2yn.jpg
eqyqy9ut.jpg
hy2y8u9y.jpg
gu3apy7a.jpg
upygu9ez.jpg
su6usa6e.jpg
aba8emyq.jpg
7u9e7u5a.jpg
e3e3yda2.jpg
atede5u7.jpg
u2a3y2a9.jpg
eja2e6y7.jpg
sa7amybu.jpg
e5yza4u8.jpg

Last edited:
Owwwwwooooga ! Thats one pretty gal I wouldn't mind sharing a tent with .

:Cushty: Not much to say about the girl except wonderful job you have done with her ​​:) And that GN has done so well with them where the updates :)

Hope she continues o thrive :)

When are these babies launching cause I want to grow ultimate. Ill keep it in my arsenal as the ultimate weapon. Lmfao in a nerd!!!!

Back