Dutch Passion TaNgs DP Auto Ultimate Grow under Rebels.

Better coverage bro.
So do you think this (see pic) is more effective than just plain horizontal hanging?
I noticed that side branches get covered better but the main cola is covered less.
DSC02113.jpg

Yeah im interested in that question.
When you say Rebels are you talking a full MS006 with complete rebel upgrade?
I saw before you had a pair of units with two rebels in each unit? But is AUltimate getting the full 6 unit steroid treatment!

Wowzers… beam me up scotty!"wey..hey"

So do you think this (see pic) is more effective than just plain horizontal hanging?
I noticed that side branches get covered better but the main cola is covered less.
View attachment 301800

You will be better off with them horizontal at that size bro.

Tang how many rebels do you have in each light?

Yeah im interested in that question.
When you say Rebels are you talking a full MS006 with complete rebel upgrade?
I saw before you had a pair of units with two rebels in each unit? But is AUltimate getting the full 6 unit steroid treatment!

Wowzers… beam me up scotty!"wey..hey"

There are 2 fully upgraded MS0004 in there so 8 Rebels all together,each light is running at just over 120w.

3anezaju.jpg

Last edited:
When do you suggest to start to angle them?

When you have different size plants or you want 1 plant to get more of the light or if your growing 1 big plant, just try to imagine the beam and get creative...I use the back of my hand under the lights to see the light spread.

ABB Day 45.

This little lady is so rapid she is on Overdrive already and I may start the flush in 10-15 days. She seems a little hairier than the last couple of ABBs I've grown but she still has that beautifully sweet fruits smell.

egygupyg.jpg
ahuvydam.jpg
e8e2apum.jpg
sydehy3u.jpg
sasu7ata.jpg
e6eva7yv.jpg
anamazyz.jpg
ejy9e2up.jpg
3y5e5yqu.jpg
zazynapy.jpg
dapagejy.jpg
y7abu9es.jpg

ABB going super quick! She looks stunning for 45 days mate - as per ;) :smokebuds:

Day 55.

This girl is swelling up a treat already and the buds are lovely and dense,her smell is getting stronger by the day and has become quite lemony. I've moved the room round so she is getting the majority of the direct light from the Rebels.

vereju7y.jpg
2eqysahe.jpg
6aryqage.jpg
upy8y5u3.jpg
8yqa5ave.jpg
yrytegyb.jpg
ehemu6am.jpg
ny9yra5u.jpg
etytageq.jpg
u3a2yjyp.jpg
edanebyp.jpg
qeburyzy.jpg