Dutch Passion TaNgs DP Auto Ultimate Grow under Rebels.

ABB Day 50.

Hands down the fastest auto I've ever grown and that's with just 16hrs daylight,checked the trichomes today and there pretty much all cloudy she may fall in as little as 2 weeks.

a3uze8uq.jpg
qu5ama8e.jpg
bu2ysu9a.jpg
gemy2yma.jpg
u3e6ydes.jpg
du9urusu.jpg
ygeve2y4.jpg
ypa2eru6.jpg
ytanuhav.jpg
uhy5umeh.jpg

BEEEUTIFUL! I can smell her from here. How tall is she from soil to top? I have 2 more of these seeds and they will need to go in the 11 Liter pots.

Great job man, for 50 days that's pretty incredible. Looks like a photo contest winner to me! I'd love to see a side-by-side 16 vs 20 hour light, I was under the impression that more was better when it came to light but there must be a yield vs cost efficiency sweet spot somewhere. Very, very impressive TaNg!

BEEEUTIFUL! I can smell her from here. How tall is she from soil to top? I have 2 more of these seeds and they will need to go in the 11 Liter pots.

70cm and she peng bro trust.

Great job man, for 50 days that's pretty incredible. Looks like a photo contest winner to me! I'd love to see a side-by-side 16 vs 20 hour light, I was under the impression that more was better when it came to light but there must be a yield vs cost efficiency sweet spot somewhere. Very, very impressive TaNg!

18/6 or 20/4 is the usual light cycle but the lights I'm using are incredibly bright so I'm trying less hours and hoping for similar results and it's looking like I will succeed.

She's a looker Tang :d5: Love the ABB :smokebuds:

Tang is that 16/8 from start-finnish? Iam new to autos I thought it was 12/12 for autos from start-finnish?

ABB Day 50.

Hands down the fastest auto I've ever grown and that's with just 16hrs daylight,checked the trichomes today and there pretty much all cloudy she may fall in as little as 2 weeks.

a3uze8uq.jpg
qu5ama8e.jpg
bu2ysu9a.jpg
gemy2yma.jpg
u3e6ydes.jpg
du9urusu.jpg
ygeve2y4.jpg
ypa2eru6.jpg
ytanuhav.jpg
uhy5umeh.jpg

Very impressive bro,nice n chunky :smokebuds: how tall are they?

Tang is that 16/8 from start-finnish? Iam new to autos I thought it was 12/12 for autos from start-finnish?

Autos will flower under any light cycle (within reason) but the standard is 18/6 or 20/4 from start to finish,I've experimented with 24/0 for the first half then 20/4 for flower and veg does seem a little faster,this run is 18/6 veg and 16/8 flower again as an experiment.

Very impressive bro,nice n chunky :smokebuds: how tall are they?

Cheers bro the ABB is 70cm and the Auto Ultimate is 85cm....pretty much standard height for autos in the 15L pots for me.

Back