Dutch Passion TaNgs DP Auto Ultimate Grow under Rebels.

Nice pics, even if we have feminized seeds it is still a relief to see those little feathers rather than a little pair of nuts.
I too have that mottling/variegation on a young plant that had me slightly concerned I was doing something wrong.
Happy now.
Good grow Tang & nice sword.

Really nice pictures dude, i love the colour.

Day 25.

Bumping the feed up a little today and swapping voodoo juice out for B52. Plenty going on under her skirt so I'm hoping she will be able to hold a lot,she has some nice sized fans too.

y4y3u8yb.jpg
dabyqa7e.jpg
vuru4a4a.jpg

Day 30.

Really getting into her stride now and she has quite a sweet scent. Nice node spacing with the Rebels at 40cm and only a couple of days in growth behind the Auto White Widows which had 6 hours more light a day in veg.
Not tried pushing the food strength yet she is vegging nicely at EC 1.2 the same as her neighbour an Auto Blueberry that's a week younger.

asu8ujyb.jpg
ytubesuj.jpg
ava9evu9.jpg
6ure8a6e.jpg

your girls are looking great Tang.
if you dont mind me asking how many rebel modules you got in your GN ms0006
sorry if you already said in earlier post.

anyway good luck with ya girls im sure you dont need it m8 :smokebuds:

your girls are looking great Tang.
if you dont mind me asking how many rebel modules you got in your GN ms0006
sorry if you already said in earlier post.

anyway good luck with ya girls im sure you dont need it m8 :smokebuds:

Just had a little change around actually now I'm running 2 fully upgraded MS0004s in there and will run 2 hybrid MS0006 in my other room.

7y2u3a9e.jpg

Everything looks damn good mate. Love the new spectrum. Have you found a difference in internode space bro under the Rebel? Iv visited a friend who's running a 250W HPS and his indetnodes a much bigger, his plants are overall bigger than mine, but he yields much less.

Back