Dutch Passion TaNgs DP Auto Ultimate Grow under Rebels.

:clap:Wow i just posted pics of my lady sweet tooth she is doing the same thing im sooo glad you blew away my worries DUB! tHANK YOU :peace:

There is a good chance that's a genetic trait bro called Variegation that was contributed by the parents. Also occurs from mineral deficiencies but I know that's not the case here. Every Ak I have grown has been variegated. Lookin good as always my friend :smokebuds:

+rep bro, thank fo the info! I'm also getting this on my Auto Ultimate, and since I'm doing RDWC for the first time and having water temps issues, I was fearing the worse! 1 out of 5 is not doing this "variegation"...

phhheeewwww ... I am sooooo glad I didn't take action! Roots exploding and so is topside so I just let 'er rip! Thank man! I can sleep tight now!

Edit: Well, just went on wiki and got a bit bummed by what I read. DubV, I take it by your wordings that in our case its is not that bad an issue?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variegation

Day 20.

a2epy7yh.jpg
9ytaqaje.jpg
4unuqeva.jpg

a-ha! Seems like a more consistent foliar green on those top shoots!

Awesome Tang Love watching your grows bro! :High 5:

She is defiantly a she,didn't show until today day 23.

zajyny6a.jpg
gyzaravy.jpg

Wow that is really a close close-up! New camera TaNg? Lovely pics!

At so early stage I still struggle a little distinguishing between calyx and bract

Last edited:
Wow that is really a close close-up! New camera TaNg? Lovely pics!

At so early stage I still struggle a little distinguishing between calyx and bract

Had it a few months now bro it's just a cheap Fuji Finepix 'bridge camera' Super Zoom Bridge | Fujifilm United Kingdom paid like 100 notes for it,it's great for macro but I prefer my Casio compact for whole plant pictures,I feel it captures the natural colour better.

Have you tried manually calibrating white balance? It looks like the camera is actually trying, but out of the scope of "auto mode" values

Have you tried manually calibrating white balance? It looks like the camera is actually trying, but out of the scope of "auto mode" values

I have a little play with the close ups in PS after but I like to leave a little of the pink in there....I've always liked pink I have a pink bow in my hair now lol.

Back