Dutch Passion TaNgs DP Auto Ultimate Grow under Rebels.

Everything looks damn good mate. Love the new spectrum. Have you found a difference in internode space bro under the Rebel? Iv visited a friend who's running a 250W HPS and his indetnodes a much bigger, his plants are overall bigger than mine, but he yields much less.

I'm still playing with heights to be honest but the nodes do seem a little longer but that's a good thing.

Looking tippity top TaNg....

Day 35.

Given here a good flush today to remove any mineral build up in the medium and she will now be fed bloom nutrients with the strength slowly increased. I've also lightly trained some of the side branches into better positions. The Auto Ultimate and Auto Blueberry have got a 120w light each and I've changed the light cycle from 18/6 to 16/8.

rery9e4u.jpg
jehysyzy.jpg

After training.
e5a4utag.jpg
uqusygu4.jpg

I'm growing an Auto Blueberry alongside the Auto Ultimate under the Rebels and she is looking quite pretty so I'm going to start documenting her,she is on day 30 and I will update ever 5 days,I've done a few grows now updating on every fifth day and it's really handy to back reference and compare growth plus my OCD likes it too lol.

I've decided the flush the ABB 5 days earlier than usual on day 30 so she is now on bloom feed, I'm hoping she will finish under 70 days Hazy style,she threw pistils day 16 so it's possible I guess.

6ete2eva.jpg
medeqa4u.jpg
myjyra6y.jpg
3upupepu.jpg

That is insane for d35 dude :thedogsbollocks:

Back