Dutch Passion TaNgs DP Auto Ultimate Grow under Rebels.

One day I'll be able to have a plant look as healthy as yours always do. Every grow of mine i get some sort of deficiency before it's suppose to happen. Much props to you Tang. :kusht:

One day I'll be able to have a plant look as healthy as yours always do. Every grow of mine i get some sort of deficiency before it's suppose to happen. Much props to you Tang. :kusht:

I recommend Plagron Light soil if you don't use it bro it holds the PH level perfectly.

Day 65.

She continues to swell so I'm leaving her on Overdrive for now and will take her down when Xmas is out of the way,would have been nice to finish a plant this size in 75 days but I think an extra week on that will be just about right for her,I don't want to jinx it but I think she may have 10 zips on her by the time she is done. The pineapple scent is still the strongest but if you give her a rub it smells of Starburst sweets (I wrote Opal Fruits at first then remembered it wasn't the 70s lol)

5uhajany.jpg
hubebuqy.jpg
je4yzadu.jpg
a5e3y3u4.jpg
eru9e5un.jpg
3ada8e8e.jpg
eju9yjy6.jpg
3a3ytaqu.jpg
a3u5uzev.jpg
ynenetum.jpg
etupy7y3.jpg
tureja9e.jpg
y5yre4aj.jpg
7ajejyta.jpg

She's a big Ol hefty cow alright :drool:

Forgot to mention, Blueberry looks like she's ripening up nicely dude. :gthumb :

Last edited:
Beautiful she is! TaNg what do you think those ms4 rebel upgraded lights are = to 2 or 3 new ms6's?

Tang my brudda! Looking excellent! Bout time to get your flannel on and grab that axe and do some lumber jacking! Lol
:smokebuds:

Cheers chaps.

Beautiful she is! TaNg what do you think those ms4 rebel upgraded lights are = to 2 or 3 new ms6's?

Hmmm I would say 2 MS0006 and a MS0004 the way this grow has gone.

Back