Dutch Passion TaNgs DP Auto Ultimate Grow under Rebels.

In the 15L we have an AutoX and a White Sirius and the 6L have a Auto Cheese (big Buddha) and Sweet Special Auto,the 2 in the small pots will be fed bloom nutrients from week 2 to see if the finish fast.

little expriment you doing there bro :)
But that's how you learn :)
It will be fun and follow the experiment :)

Last edited:
be interested to see what happens with the two!Was your blueberry being so quick your inspiration for this:drool:? i think ul get some early finishers defo esp bein in smaller pots, maybe 3l would speed them up even quicker and i bet you could still get some half decent yields! Im always toying with idea on having more but smaller autos for greater variety, and finishing them early would only add variety and more fun growin out different strains!

I really wanna see the results of the strains that you will give em bloom nuts earlier .

Hey TaNg, beautiful plants;) this will be monster budsssss;))

How often do you water your plants and how much water do you give them? Look at this thread>https://www.autoflower.org/f109/power-garden-28003.html
this guy waters the plant 2.5 liters every day.
I give my plant 1.5 L every other day and it is 34 days old and I think it is too small for this period. Is this because of the holes in the air pots? I use 15 L air pots.

Thanks, mate

Last edited:

How often do you water your plants and how much water do you give them? Look at this thread>https://www.autoflower.org/f109/power-garden-28003.html
I give my plant 1.5 L every other day and it is 34 days old and I think it is too small for this period. Is this because of the holes in the air pots? I use 15 L air pots.

Thanks, mate
This guy has actually fed his girls with 3L yesterday and is going to do so today as they look just fine :peace:

be interested to see what happens with the two!Was your blueberry being so quick your inspiration for this:drool:? i think ul get some early finishers defo esp bein in smaller pots, maybe 3l would speed them up even quicker and i bet you could still get some half decent yields! Im always toying with idea on having more but smaller autos for greater variety, and finishing them early would only add variety and more fun growin out different strains!

Yeah the Blueberry on this run and Oh Jays killer ABB Dutch Passion AutoBlueberry - automatic for the people | Dutch Passion are the reason for trying.

Thanks, mate

The majority of my plants will drink between 1L and 2L per day when in full bloom but occasionally I get the odd freak like the Auto Ultimate that is drinking 3L per day but because the 15L pot will only hold 2L before I get run off I'm feeding her ever 12hrs...2L in the morning and 1L at night, the ABB for comparison is drinking 1L per day 3 times less than the Ultimate but she is 3 times smaller lol.....will just finish this bowl then I will update the ABB.

ABB Day 55.

Spotted a few ambering trichomes and the leaves are starting to fade so she is now being flushed by just feeding her water,she will be down in 10 days so my fastest ever plant.

anytetar.jpg
hemy5ymu.jpg
6u6eseju.jpg
papeme5a.jpg
ze9adaqa.jpg
huqybera.jpg
u8u4ypug.jpg
9evy2uze.jpg
su9y5esa.jpg

She is looking stunning TaNg..

Always envious of your grows..

Currently on DWC for the first time but to be honest, looking at what you are doing and the extensive guides and diaries you keep, I will probably go staggered AirPot next time round..

:peace: Peace :peace:

MaG

She is looking stunning TaNg..

Always envious of your grows..

Currently on DWC for the first time but to be honest, looking at what you are doing and the extensive guides and diaries you keep, I will probably go staggered AirPot next time round..

:peace: Peace :peace:

MaG

Thanks bro,I'm tempted to try DWC but it does look a bit more hands on than the method I use now.

Few cheeky Macro shots of the ever swelling buds.

ade2a7yp.jpg
5u4ytury.jpg
a2ary7ad.jpg
dy8u9u8e.jpg
e3e6y9a3.jpg

And a full body shot (hard to resist)
qugyge3e.jpg

Back