Dutch Passion TaNgs DP Auto Ultimate Grow under Rebels.

Thanks bro,I'm tempted to try DWC but it does look a bit more hands on than the method I use now.

Few cheeky Macro shots of the ever swelling buds.

And a full body shot (hard to resist)
[/QUOTE

DANG TANG!!!

Looking MEGA!!!

He is really hench! How long do you think she has left?

I was in two minds to learn from you and go down your route as DWC for me was a total nightmare for me at the beginning..

Now the ladies have settled, I am loving it, they are loving it, defo not as worried :)

The only problem with DWC is that I cannot stagger... All or nothing.. :(

MaG

Thanks bro,I'm tempted to try DWC but it does look a bit more hands on than the method I use now.

Few cheeky Macro shots of the ever swelling buds.

And a full body shot (hard to resist)
[/QUOTE

DANG TANG!!!

Looking MEGA!!!

He is really hench! How long do you think she has left?

I was in two minds to learn from you and go down your route as DWC for me was a total nightmare for me at the beginning..

Now the ladies have settled, I am loving it, they are loving it, defo not as worried :)

The only problem with DWC is that I cannot stagger... All or nothing.. :(

MaG

I may start the 10 day flush in as little as 2 days making her a 75 day plant.

Superb mate
Shame there's nothing to scale that huge looking rocket on the top, maybe a few baubles and a fairy

DUDE Have I told you how much I hate you recently ? LOL No Homo but Your Milkshake Brings all the girls to the Yard LOL LA LA LA LALA!!! LOL DAM BIG BIZNITCHES!:slap: beanweezy.jpeg

That's a beautiful ABB and the ultimate looks like its got some fat buds on it already.

That's a beauty of plant Tang! Well done!

Thanks Phoenix bro.

Superb mate
Shame there's nothing to scale that huge looking rocket on the top, maybe a few baubles and a fairy

Update tomorrow so will see what I can do.

tang.. ur such a beast bro! Keep at it!

Errrrr thanks? Lol

That's a beautiful ABB and the ultimate looks like its got some fat buds on it already.

Thanks bro is possible The Auto Ultimate has a chance of breaking my yield PB

DUDE Im way funner then that lol after your shortyshitsatain JOKE *BottomBeater*LOL LOL LOL ...ITS LIL WAYNE Mr.BEAN ! Look CLoser LOL "wtf":crying:"Ha ha ha ha ha..":smokebuds:

I think it was me who made that joke bro. Stay classy Doobs lol

Back