Dutch Passion TaNgs DP Auto Ultimate Grow under Rebels.

Tang that sure looks like 10 zips to me awesome grow she is a beautiful lady:crap:

ABB Day 60.

It's all got a bit cramped in the big room so the auto BlueBerry will spend her last 5 days next to the Orange Hill Special on 12/12,the ABB is only 2 days older than the photoperiod Orange Hill Special so it quite amazing to see the different stages of growth side by side. The ABB won't gain much more weight the Rebels have already done a nice job of that,she will just ripen off now.

ujuqagar.jpg
ety7aju6.jpg
ara4uvu9.jpg
etahu3e8.jpg
y3uhapy5.jpg
pyjygesy.jpg
nypyguzu.jpg
a9uzuju9.jpg
a6yhama2.jpg

ABB day 60 next to the OHS (photoperiod) day 58.
u8urymy9.jpg

No room at the Inn.
5enajeve.jpg

Last edited:
Nom nom nom nom....... ?

Hey Tang, plants look great and if nobody has done it yet I will nom the big girl the bom comp. :d5: Am I right in thinking a fully upgraded ms006 with rebels would perform similar to two standard ms006's? Thinking about selling one of my units and upgrading the other to the max if possible.. :p :peace:

Damn Tang you still doing it big bro :crap: Beautiful girls everywhere bro

Hey Tang, plants look great and if nobody has done it yet I will nom the big girl the bom comp. :d5: Am I right in thinking a fully upgraded ms006 with rebels would perform similar to two standard ms006's? Thinking about selling one of my units and upgrading the other to the max if possible.. :p :peace:

You will get the same amount of light from 1 fully upgraded 0006 compared to 2 standard MS0006 yes but 2 standard units are more versatile for spreading the light so I would go for them,what I'm seeing from the 2 Rebel MS0004 I'm running is far surpassing what I would get from 2 MS0006.

Day 70.

The Auto Ultimate gets her last feed tomorrow so will be taken down just after the new year. I grew a TD a while ago that looked this chunky but the buds were no where near as dense as these and this lady smells better too with fruity lemons and pineapple. I've now angled one of the lights more in favour of the younger plants I have in there because the AutoX and White Sirius are blowing up....I think I will have a cramped grow room in a week lol.

e2eba8em.jpg
gyneseju.jpg
enajarar.jpg
huge6y9e.jpg
epadupyv.jpg
yby2e7aj.jpg
y3eqyra8.jpg
8a2y6a8y.jpg
e4urasyv.jpg
u6yny6u2.jpg
ysepe5um.jpg
a9aga5yd.jpg