Word!!!!...:thumbs:

Great looking harvest, really curious on the dry weight now! :thumbs:

Do you have an idea already how close you can go with the light before it starts bleaching? Is it similar to the MS0006.

I'm eyeing up a Pax for on the golf course but there 200 notes.

It's not as stealthy as you might think. The place where you put the material to get vaped is not sealed at all. You're gonna stink all over lol.
What I thought about is make some oil and put into ordinary electronic cigarette. There's a recipe on the other board, not sure if I can post links here.

You may want to look for "Glycerin Cannabis Tincture" on the net, you'll get all the info you need.

I had the Solo for a while but a friend talked me into selling it,shame about the Pax it looks really stealthy.

I would wait till the ascent comes out or stick with another solo my friend.. I have had the solo, wispr, pax, and pinnacle and none of them compares to the solo.. It isn't as small as some but they got it right :smokebuds:

I would wait till the ascent comes out or stick with another solo my friend.. I have had the solo, wispr, pax, and pinnacle and none of them compares to the solo.. It isn't as small as some but they got it right :smokebuds:

Looks like the Ascent is out now bro...the wooden one is now on my list to Santa....what's the betting I can't get one in the UK lol.

http://www.davincivaporizer.com/ascent-vaporizer-by-davinci/

Make sure that the ascent is the second version. First version came out and had quality control issues so davinici pulled it and redesigned it. They were looking for a new company to make them for them. They were supposed to come out in June but aren't available in the States yet my friend...

have you seen the vape o blunt?its not super stealthy but looks like it works..Im gona look for one that you can use oil/hash/and bud with.

another great grow mate those plants look huge!:stylez rasta smoke:

Had a pax for 3 months used daily cleaned it 3 times works perfect
Around 200 quid shipped from eBay USA

Back