mr tang! you have done it again!:Cushty: in the vernacular of u.s. baseball you hit a grand slam!:dance: drool inducing bud!:drool:and a grownorthern test and report of quality.:bow: gn is in the forefront of this ongoing tech, and keeping up with it very well! oh btw....here is a kick in the ass.:slap: you young mukker:D: i have lifted a pint in london, years ago.:smokebuds:

Great job Tang, how much do you think you will get from the bigger one?

I will let you know in a few days bro.

LOL... Yes i do... But i hate buying New Things, not the cost just the fact of getting the right one... I have a couple of early ones... But what i would really like is a decent Hand held portable type thing...

Looked around but none take my fancy.....:shrug:

I'm eyeing up a Pax for on the golf course but there 200 notes.

mr tang! you have done it again!:Cushty: in the vernacular of u.s. baseball you hit a grand slam!:dance: drool inducing bud!:drool:and a grownorthern test and report of quality.:bow: gn is in the forefront of this ongoing tech, and keeping up with it very well! oh btw....here is a kick in the ass.:slap: you young mukker:D: i have lifted a pint in london, years ago.:smokebuds:

Thanks for the slapping bro. I went to London once...hated it but I hate all cities lol give me fields and trees anyday.

Looks nice.... But its not in the EU yet!!!!... lol one just sold on e-bay for 250 quid..... OUCH.....lol

Been wanting a Pax for a while now... I'm going to pull the trigger on one when I get home I think :D: They're $250 over here :no: But I've heard good things for the most part about them.

Killer harvest bro as always :High 5: I'll slap you around a bit later for it :smokebuds:

Warning on the pax my friends.. It is a pain to clean and has a high rate of warranty repairs. If it isn't cleaned properly it wont even work. Has to be cleaned every 3rd or 4th time you use it.. Had one and returned it and went with the solo which is built like a tank and works flawlessly :smokebuds:

Warning on the pax my friends.. It is a pain to clean and has a high rate of warranty repairs. If it isn't cleaned properly it wont even work. Has to be cleaned every 3rd or 4th time you use it.. Had one and returned it and went with the solo which is built like a tank and works flawlessly :smokebuds:

I had the Solo for a while but a friend talked me into selling it,shame about the Pax it looks really stealthy.

I had the Solo for a while but a friend talked me into selling it.

What selling it to him???... LOL...:rofl:

Is a shame my Life Sabre isn't 12v else I cold hook it up to the battery on my electric golf trolley.

Yeah bro he had never vaped before came round mine and left with one lol gotta look after yer mates Lol

Back