New Grower Tangerine Dream auto from Growers Choice!

Same here BB420, missing those Northern Lights monster updates! And here, it's not a waterfall but it sure brightens my day...

IMG_2225.jpg

Ah man, hope all is well, have really enjoyed your journey with this lovely lady so far, i hope we can see some of the final results, all the best.

Got some new photos from the dark cycle and omg the “top” cola is getting really nice looking. The leaves are starting to crystallize and the buds are starting to become indistinguishable from each other. Oh goodie
:growing::yay:View attachment 1023473 View attachment 1023474 These two are both the main cola View attachment 1023476 View attachment 1023477 View attachment 1023478 View attachment 1023479 View attachment 1023480 View attachment 1023481Top view of main cola. View attachment 1023482

I think she stopped the crazy stretch transition period from vegging to flowering. (Not saying she isn’t going to get taller haha) but I think she’s finally done with veg for sure now.
Thats one hell of a pot lol. That thing has to weigh a ton. Is there holes in the bottom? How do you get run off? Also nice job training her. That nice flat even canopy is gonna pay off come harvest. Your overall bud quality will be way better than if you didnt train her. Thats the main reason i train as well. Plus you will yield way higher as well. Wheres the new pics? Show us your bush.lol

Last edited:
Back