New Grower Tangerine Dream auto from Growers Choice!

So, I finally realized that I should use flash on my camera even when the lights are on and it will bring some detail to life. Can’t belivee it took me 11 weeks of photos every day to figure that out. Seriously, I’ve got so many photos of her in my phone you would think I have a weed farm!

I gotta clear out these photos after the grow, it’s gotta be at least a couple thousand....

View attachment 1023083 View attachment 1023085 View attachment 1023086 View attachment 1023088 View attachment 1023077 View attachment 1023078 View attachment 1023079 View attachment 1023080
Haha! Proud Mama! The flash really does look good. 11 weeks old? I know that extended grow feeling. So, I think by 4/20, if she’s not ready, you should be able to at least take one of the big buds for testing. Now though is too soon for testing — I say that from experience. :biggrin::haha:

She really looks awesome. Now is the fun part — those buds are going to explode. You should be feeding bloom mutes now. Time to upgrade photo storage on the cloud!

Haha! Proud Mama! The flash really does look good. 11 weeks old? I know that extended grow feeling. So, I think by 4/20, if she’s not ready, you should be able to at least take one of the big buds for testing. Now though is too soon for testing — I say that from experience. :biggrin::haha:

She really looks awesome. Now is the fun part — those buds are going to explode. You should be feeding bloom mutes now. Time to upgrade photo storage on the cloud!
Oh gosh! She’s been in strait bloom nutes since two days ago. She’s really sucking up the water now too like holy crap!

Speaking of, I watered her before I left for work, and she is dry now. I had been going on and off nutes and not since it’s organic stuff. I upped the dose last time and she seems to be loving it.

I just used plain water today... I’m wondering if I’m going to have to bump it up to every day or just stay how it is? Hmmm

Oh gosh! She’s been in strait bloom nutes since two days ago. She’s really sucking up the water now too like holy crap!

Speaking of, I watered her before I left for work, and she is dry now. I had been going on and off nutes and not since it’s organic stuff. I upped the dose last time and she seems to be loving it.

I just used plain water today... I’m wondering if I’m going to have to bump it up to every day or just stay how it is? Hmmm
Yes, a soil grower will weigh in, but they get some size and water demand goes through the roof. Hmmm — not like you can lift her to see if she’s light. Let’s see what the others say. I know coco growers may have to water a couple times a day sometimes.

Got some new photos from the dark cycle and omg the “top” cola is getting really nice looking. The leaves are starting to crystallize and the buds are starting to become indistinguishable from each other. Oh goodie
:growing::yay:
76DFCAB3-49E6-4615-ACF7-083E96E943BD.jpeg
D1A9A4A9-2A1F-42E7-B485-DA32F2F4E483.jpeg
These two are both the main cola
F47A86EE-264C-44CD-80EC-7BDA160A8E32.jpeg
66C92EAF-2760-4BE1-9142-41098CCE1D27.jpeg
F73E14B0-77BA-41CF-BD10-F2DA71BF9EF1.jpeg
24A2DA68-F370-4F29-850F-1D92D7B0A812.jpeg
23030EFB-90E3-469A-9B09-7512F1951C2D.jpeg
28B6279A-56C3-45B8-B039-5015E4FB523A.jpeg
Top view of main cola.
296F14BA-DA86-4CEA-B49B-72AA5A8B7966.jpeg

I think she stopped the crazy stretch transition period from vegging to flowering. (Not saying she isn’t going to get taller haha) but I think she’s finally done with veg for sure now.

Damn, you know how to grow a shrub! I noticed the organics comment and have to say I use WAY less water than previously doing "hydro" . The plants don't develop nearly as rapidly or large, but the smoke is clean and smooth and gets the job done. :smoking:

Damn, you know how to grow a shrub! I noticed the organics comment and have to say I use WAY less water than previously doing "hydro" . The plants don't develop nearly as rapidly or large, but the smoke is clean and smooth and gets the job done. :smoking:
After this grow I’m leaving this group. I cannot stand the toxic environment.

Plants look good bison! The trichs are showing up now!

Back