Photoperiod Tales of Local Strains

When I was at university in Columbus a friend of mine would talk about a strain named "Dumpster". Legend has it that two guys found a plant in a dumpster and nursed it back to life sometime in the 1970 or 80's. I have had it at numerous concerts around the Great Lakes region since and I have been looking for a cut. It is a killer old school skunk with some berry flavors and is known for dense nugs. I have a buddy who is trying to get me a cut but you have to know a real old school grower in the central part of Ohio. I would love a cut.

Interesting! and that's how legends begin!

When I was at university in Columbus a friend of mine would talk about a strain named "Dumpster". Legend has it that two guys found a plant in a dumpster and nursed it back to life sometime in the 1970 or 80's. I have had it at numerous concerts around the Great Lakes region since and I have been looking for a cut. It is a killer old school skunk with some berry flavors and is known for dense nugs. I have a buddy who is trying to get me a cut but you have to know a real old school grower in the central part of Ohio. I would love a cut.

Northeast Ohio born and raised, I've had dumpster! What I noticed the most was the taste, like fresh green beans lol the high was really nice, heady, but gentle, IMO like a 7 out of 10

I was also talking to somebody I forgot about the Christmas bud.
Smells just like a tree farm an the buds look like little Christmas trees. Very rare and killer! @Gatorbackbob remembers it..
I just saw this! Yeah man I love and truly miss Christmas bud!

IMAG11332.jpg

Back