Photoperiod Tales of Local Strains

There is that famous Florida Crippy or creeper weed from the late 80s 90s that was killer. Its from the indoor growers of Miami.
Id love to auto it.. You dont feel it for 10 min them bam!!!
Right to your head!!:pass:

I heard of the christmas tree bud back in highschool lol. Not sure if i ever smoked any though.
Heres what i found on google.
its a pheno of "pine og"
https://www.allbud.com/marijuana-strains/indica-dominant-hybrid/christmas-tree
] Christmas Tree is an indica dominant hybrid strain that is a phenotype of the infamous Pine OG. No surprise here – Christmas Tree buds have nugs that look exactly like a fluffy green Christmas tree. Each forest green nug is speckled with light amber hairs completely coated in shiny glittering crystal trichomes that almost look like Christmas ornaments. The aroma is exactly what you’d think, too – sweet earthy pine that’s incredibly fresh with hints of lemongrass and herbs. The flavor is woody and fresh with a heavy pine taste that has a slightly pungent aftertaste. Christmas Tree has a full-bodied high that leaves you feeling incredibly relaxed and lazy in nature for long after you toke. It starts with an uplifted calm that boosts your mood and leaves you feeling happy without causing an energy increase or making you feel anxious. At the same time, a creeping body high will wash over you, lulling you into a slightly sleepy state that’s hard to break out of. With its super potent 25.4% THC level, Christmas Tree is the perfect choice, any time of the year, for treating conditions such as mood swings, insomnia, chronic stress, and chronic pain.

yes this seems right!!! i gotta find some and auto it with a chemdowg..:pass:

I use to buy it for $ 40 a sack 15 years ago.

Livers AKA Sheffield blues and Exodus Cheese both started in the north of England in the very early 2000s. I guess both started from mothers that where kept for their superior charicteristics (smell taste and strength) the cut became widespread. It was so good the genetics remain until today in the form of mothers and cuttings. :wiz:

Here's a pic of my Mystery Weed (lol) I think its the local Red Bud. Growing nicely in my greenhouse

mystery weed pic1 -7-5-2017.jpg

Back