Sweet Seeds SWEETS from da Swamp!!!!

The Unconventional Farmer ---- Google this!!!
Tommy i.do believe you would find this guys work outstanding
On the Nutrients by Sweets
When yall need some done in my habitat let me know

I plan on using
The grow formula
Cal/phos
The Immuboost
And the other bloom
I have collected and fermented all the ingredients and i will filter strain them on this weekend time to start feeding them
So this will be a true. Tlo again

Then my next test will be with Seagrow products in similar fashions.

Do u guys like adding Silica or since they vigourous leave it out!!!

Female Parts @DAYS 15 FOR my Red Poison #1
Nice thats my new record for fast lady
Shes readyTommy m

Dem bab-ee's lookin' fine, Swampy :smoke: Man! 15 days... she wants to get right down to bizz'nss huh! This is your comp' girl, right? Always Silica, brudda! Many are the benefits... Alan Smithee and Astro' found some great info on it... if you like I'll gladly scare up the link...

Oh yeah :D:

Looking really good :Cool:

Keep it up my friend, sweet smokes!

tommy

Thanks Tommy ...
Can u see her oushing those leaves through those bars she has ..
I think she will eat some.more on Saturday

Gonna do just
Stumptea at 1tbls
Seagrow Fish emulsion 5-1-1 @10ml
And Seagrow 16-16-16 @ 1/8 tsp
Act Brewing

Babies will get a dilution of this on Saturday

Thanks for coming By Tommy

:brow: ooOooo,... those girls are running like their tail's ohn fie-YO! :hot: I see a BIG jumps from just, what, a few days ago? Chez Swampy,...:stir: :wiz: ... doin' it a-gin LOL! .... I'm thinking of going to my H-store and picking up some more of that horse poop earthworm compost, which I'd like to learn your tea recipe/technique for, good sir! :smoke: Ahm larnin'....

Swampy LOVES his Sweets,... :D: The girls look right as rain, brudda! You've got that RP dancing on the flame tops :wiz:
its starts with Love bro​
--> Yes indeed...! I've got plenty of that in stock,... but I'd like to express it more tangibly, via a simple poop-tea! LOL!.... Can you tell me about how much compost to steep with per gallon?

Back