Sweet Seeds SWEETS from da Swamp!!!!

So fresh and so clean and clean .!!!

Hey brudda! Funny thing about the molasses, the two brands I mentioned are made by the same company, in the same place...(NJ ) I guess it's just made to different specs; I'm curious to see if Wholesome brand is made by the same company... I like the flavor of Grandma's better than BR, which is bit more bitter/earthy tasting... Mmmm, maybe time to make my grammy's Shoe-Fly pie- :drool: PA-Dutch home cookin' my friend! I've been treating my ripest girls to honey though, through harvest, ...see if ol' Swampy on'a summn! LOL!
dewd! that rig is cool! looks like something from the HellRaiser flicks! this is and LST scaffold ay? RP look nice and green and stout! I think you're up on the competition so far :smoke:... but then, I'm behind the rooster tail of mud thrown up by all the damn threads I'm trying to keep up with now! LOL ok time to go drool on your ladys' lap!

Hi swampman!

All the plants look good, love the Red Poisons :D

But the others will catch up soon, so keep it sweet :thumbs:

Sweet smokes!

tommy

haha Waria yes ...
Its what I just posted and I feel the same ..
Like I got 50 to tract down ..
Its sure getting fun ..

Yeah I came home those other 2 are really digging where they are....they are s.oking away like I've never seen. They like this mixture very well
I need to hurry and get all my ingredients d
Sooon for the next TLO ..im Gonna tweak a few thing and do mostly Bio ..
The Biomax Compost
And poops ..
and good roasted egg shells ..being done ..
Anudda quart to make some Cal/ Pho m.and straining off some Immuboost ..

Maybe even a Veganic grow for shits and giggles soon ..alot of alfalfa and some other stuff ..
But ma that a whole nudda planet .
I'm studying !!!!

also ..The Cream Manderine ..is almost the fastest I've seen outta them ..This is gonna be a nice show .
I'm letting them stretch a bit m.when they get to lanky skewer them up ..theat way when I cover them in the stalk pelow can also root some providing new bad ass compost to roots ...
And make them.ladies out grow my light capacity !!!

CM's fastest of the Sweet lot, ay? Hmmm... that, and/or you got really good'un! My CM's are frosting up just as advertised! The one brick will be done soon, maybe a week...
yeah, my secret stash bab-ees are leggy too, maybe 'cause of the just okay supp' lighting... both RP's look great, but it's that Green P. that isn't a full auto, that I'm rooting extra hard for, she gonna need it! ... Reb's GP is still leading the pack in bud building...so she's quick too... ** Light capacity?! didn't you score some new goodies recently? :smoke:

I'm trying to get some extra cash so I can get a collectors pack. ..but man im also trying to save for the next batch of TLO ..which I need almost a good C-Note..
I might just go with what I have m.
Them 2 Biomax compost are.legit .
Some of the best smoke I grew was in the Seaweed compost perlite and Coco .
So I might just go with them Coco Ewc And those roots bags ..
It would save me a good bit for now till Incan get the rest..!!!!

Cool swampman!

They both look great and healthy. Keep it up,

sweet smokes!

tommy

Back