Sweet Seeds SWEETS from da Swamp!!!!

Bless you, swampman. :hug: I've seen that guy somewhere before. Lotsa cool stoff there. Thanks! :smokebuds:

X Tlo thread ..
Amazing shit here...

See how the circle closes... I've been wanting to catch up on that thread, since I haven't seen it in :shrug: ... months. Thanks for the nudge, my friend. :pass:

as JM would say. .Best knowledge is free Knowledge ..And im sure I've gotten some info from you before !!!
So just doing this grow thing !!!!

:thumbs::pop:Lookin good swampdude ,happy growing :thread:I'll have to try sweetseeds again sometime ...all lush strains :slap:

Last edited:
LOL! White Widow is straight up boot-to-the-head, not matter! Letting it cook up some amber will produce stupifying results!
I'll be sure to tantalized you with early reports on CM...:X's Evil Laugh x:
Brother swamp, I think it's time to remove that 'novice' part in your name! TLO is perfect for you, and the way you think and grow,... it do show! Oh, I forget where anymore, but thanks for the bulb info -LOL! (Holy crap! 8000 lumens per bulb? 6500K? .... dat's a Sun-bar...)
I'd love this waria ...easily made in 1 month .ferment Charred Eggshells in Apple Cider vinegar....Boombastic tastic home made
And I've seen better with this than my grow more ..
--> Wow! I imagine the shells dissolve totally? I have heard about scorching the shells before,... forget what exactly it does...Giods, the stench it must make! I'd hate myself for that reek! LOL!

When the shells are black they are really rich in calcium ..when they white ots Phosphorus..but u don't want them all blackens from what that guy says. ..
They won't dissolve all the way but sure makes sum cool reaction bubbles for the first few days. .
Then I feremented them 21 days ...strained out the egg shells ..and Voila ..

I do say it says 15ml per gallon I dunno if it's the Apple Cider ..But I seen it burn some young leaves at that does ..so I do 10 ml for root drench ..5 ml per gal foliar ..

Shit will brighten up some Marigolds very fast if they around ur Maters...

I wish I could do some garden pics but i feel It's way to familiar for Unseen Eyes ..

thanks for the Knid Words of not being a Novice but i Still haven't gotten it down pact just yet ..
I still need anudda grow ....but i do feel I will love some TLO/Bio Influence !!!

This plain honey is ma new shit ..
I'll do some molasses but i see better jumps with Honey !!!

daddy of anudda Black Cream And Cream Manderine..mmm. .

Both have there heads above da peat...
Looking alot stronger this go ..

Mmmm, honey, you say,...my science-brain is a-wondering about this,... honey is mostly fructose, molasses is a mix of sucrose, glucose, and fructose.... yet when it all comes down to things at the cellular level, it's glucose that's pretty much the only sugar which is the primary energy 'currency'.. the biochemical machinery inside cells is geared to process this form of sugar only, so other forms must first be converted to it...So, maybe the soil 'crobes process fructose more readily, or something...Hmmmm, ol' Swampy may be onto something...When you do try molasses, use Brer Rabbit brand, as it has more Ca/Mg/K etc. in it than Grandmas.... LOL! Regardless, the girls love it! After every dose, within an hour or so the plants' leaves are in a notably perkier posture- sugar-rush!! :coffee break: I'll try honey next time brudda!

Mendocino Honey is by Grow more as well ..
I used that Wholesome molasses which was rich in Calcium Iron Amd Mag. And K ..

I dunno I could be wrong. .but all I seen is good so far ..
and im seeing alot more goo from ma trics ..
So In conclusion to that i guess it's doing better...
I seen them pop big tune after the feedings they come alive ..like each nugget gains about 1/2 inch in height !!!

Babies Born

Here are he new babies
Tommy I'm gonna leave these like they are
Mostly a great compost under and even nicer poop reserve at the bottom
The I have space to do my topdresssing as I plan thru the grow

Cheers
Cream Manderine on the right
Black Cream on the Left!!!
View attachment 260221

Couple of Red poison In da Comp.

View attachment 260226View attachment 260224

:Foxy:AFNlogo

Nice one mate, thanks for the update, this substrate is lookin good ;)
and your plants looks pretty!!
stay sweet!
jaypp

Back