Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck-SS

when they on today, in like 1hr 20mins. I'm take shots for you, i'm also measure light distance from tops and hopefully you'll be able give me advice on if led should be moved up again, i'll have raise the pot height on my smaller plant's but that's easy.

I wish everyone had a par meter lol... i start mine at around 500ppfd then let them grow up into the light reaching 750ppfd or so then raise my light and watvh until stretch is over. Then bring the light in vlkse and try to maintain 1000 to 1200 ppfd in the tops and canopy. That being said just look for flat and upward lifted leaves. If they get too close the will droop from too much light. Youll see a dramatic difference. I let them grow into the light because they can handle more the older they are getting so it does them good to get closer as they get older
I follow all your grows, I used just remain quiet and watch & learn while practicing. But I decided to start posting hoping I can be part of Cannazone testers, that's kinda my goal on here, besides meeting professional grower's like yourself!

Here is another update on my Trainwreck, this girl grew alot in a couple days I started to give her shape now. She has Very nice Color, this time i'm even including a flash photo's so you can see the nice green color. Currently the LED is @22" from top & 30" from tops of my 3 other plants.:smokeit:

IMG_1256.JPG
IMG_1257.JPG
IMG_1258.JPG
IMG_1260.JPG
IMG_1261.JPG
IMG_1271.JPG
IMG_1272.JPG
IMG_1273.JPG
IMG_1274.JPG
IMG_1275.JPG
IMG_1276.JPG
IMG_1277.JPG
IMG_1278.JPG
IMG_1279.JPG

i don't have enough stakes, so I figured this was my next best choice.

Well it's not just the fact that it works but you can do some interesting training for instance if your plant gets too tall you can super crop around the top of the tomato cage in the circle and keep your Heights perfectly level. That was one thing I used to do in deep water culture because the plants would grow at a relatively unpredictable rate.

Current Diaries

Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze

Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.

Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo'scontinuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

yeah, that is kinda why I already added on that one because I am expecting her to get rather large and I will need a good way to control height since I have 4 plants. I also like the fact your able tie the plant off pretty much anywhere and shape just how you want.

Last edited:
today I lifted light to 25" above top of Trainwreck from 22", I hope I didn't go to far! I also raised my other 3 plants so they stay @29" and they are not stretching up at all really. all of my other 3 plants also putting out lots side branching very early. Today I give Trainwreck just give 2qts water w/ 1.5ml calimag & ph'd to 6.01....I also took off 2 leaves from very bottom of plant to allow airflow.

Back