Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck-SS

a couple shots of my Trainwreck From this morning, I also Including Group shot.:d5::pass: My 2-Fast Buds Comp Girls and 2nd Trainwreck.

IMG_1332.JPG
IMG_1333.JPG
IMG_1336.JPG
IMG_1337.JPG
IMG_1338.JPG

I also took off first True leave & shoot right above it on smallest trainwreck & 2-comp plants as that one always seems to remain small and not give decent size buds so I remove early on,so energy focuses where it should.

I also took off first True leave & shoot right above it on smallest trainwreck & 2-comp plants as that one always seems to remain small and not give decent size buds so I remove early on,so energy focuses where it should.
If you have side lights, shine light through the center of the plant, from the bottom. Like that, using the cleared area as an opening for the light to shine through.
2f9bff9de7b6024b2cdd1d82e2a9f5bb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

If you have side lights, shine light through the center of the plant, from the bottom. Like that, using the cleared area as an opening for the light to shine through.
2f9bff9de7b6024b2cdd1d82e2a9f5bb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I already been doing that.

I'm posting few new shots,I still haven't really seen sign of sex yet....kinda strange, I know i'm past days 25-26, I think she's 30days today. So Possibly at wake up we'll start seeing some sort of her showing sex. I found one or two strands in one of my last pictures shots 2 days ago, but nothing more really since. I been checking twice daily, I know soon it will happen. Im also including another group shot. She turning into a Bushy Bitch!
IMG_1350.JPG
IMG_1351.JPG
IMG_1355.JPG
IMG_1357.JPG
IMG_1358.JPG
IMG_1361.JPG
IMG_1367.JPG

Back