Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck-SS

Bro that is exactualy what is happening now with this plant, later this afternoon I'm take some shots so you can see incredible amount of growth in last 2days! I hope you follow until the end, it's really a pleasure have you tag along!:pighug:
hey, btw if you catch something that maybe i'm missing please feel free to let me know, okay?

you know what happens when you see it day in day out, sometimes you can miss something and notice only once it's gotten to become a problem. I like look back at pics from prior grows always trying pick out when & where things started go wrong. or ways I could of improved or things I missed and say to myself, how the hell did I miss that?

I will be here brother.... i have a lot more time on my hands to hang oit these days...
Awesome Bro! Really a Pleasure for you be here, please do let me know if you catch something that i'm missing/doing wrong,etc.. okay

Picture perfect so far bud....
You know, that's Just what I want to hear! I think you'll be very satisfied in amount of growth when I post an update in about 2 hours :D I keep thinking I should raise the Led a lil, then am not sure if I should just let it grow more into it. at last set of pics led @24" away but I have not move it since and plant shot up approx 6-7" I don't want have led burn my leaves,but im sure it can be maybe as close as 18" during late flower

this my first time using this led, so am trying get used to it without making mistakes.

I wish everyone had a par meter lol... i start mine at around 500ppfd then let them grow up into the light reaching 750ppfd or so then raise my light and watvh until stretch is over. Then bring the light in vlkse and try to maintain 1000 to 1200 ppfd in the tops and canopy. That being said just look for flat and upward lifted leaves. If they get too close the will droop from too much light. Youll see a dramatic difference. I let them grow into the light because they can handle more the older they are getting so it does them good to get closer as they get older

I wish everyone had a par meter lol... i start mine at around 500ppfd then let them grow up into the light reaching 750ppfd or so then raise my light and watvh until stretch is over. Then bring the light in vlkse and try to maintain 1000 to 1200 ppfd in the tops and canopy. That being said just look for flat and upward lifted leaves. If they get too close the will droop from too much light. Youll see a dramatic difference. I let them grow into the light because they can handle more the older they are getting so it does them good to get closer as they get older
I wish I had one too brother, I really could use one for sure instead of guessing. I think In my last set of photo's I showed how around 18-19hr mark is when they drop just a lil. then lights out 5 hours and when on they stand perky as hell. This is why am caught up about what I should do with this led, because it does have a high par and basically i been guessing.

it really kinda sucks too, coz I have meter's for ph,ppm and everything else but nothing to help measure my light :(

Back